Harry Kane- Pregnancy

"Evie, congrats," my best friend, Dele Alli exclaimed as he gave me a hug. Being married to Harry Kane has allowed me to get extremely close to the Tottenham players. But I wouldn't have been introduced to Harry if it hadn't been for my best friend, Dele. We had grown up together and when he transferred to Tottenham, I went with him. There I meet and fell in love with Dele's teammate Harry. We have been happily married for close to a year now.
"Thanks Del," I said as I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand.
"We need to celebrate," Dele quickly exclaimed.
"No, not yet," he gave me a questioning look when I had said that. I moved on to say" I want to go to an actual doctor and make sure that I'm actually pregnant and this isn't a false pregnancy. I also want to make sure that if I am actually pregnant that it everything is all good before I tell Harry.

It was later that night and all of the English team were over at the house celebrating their time at the World Cup. The drinks were flowing as they hadn't  been allowed to drink in the weeks leading up to the tournament and during the tournament. I had been holding a cup so it looked like I was drinking similarly to everyone else but my cup was filled with lemonade. 

There was a karaoke machine set up in the living room and the boys all had taken turns singing horrible, drunk renditions of different songs. My favorite has been Jesse and Marcus sing a duet to each other. I see Dele climb onto the make shift stage and knew it was going to be interest. 

"Guys. Guys," Dele slurred as he swayed side to side. Harry had walked up behind me and had wrapped his arms around my waist. He leant down and placed a quick kiss my cheek. I smiled up at my gorgeous husband, which he smiled back at me 

"This should be interesting," Harry whispered in my ear. I quickly giggle and nodded as I know Dele can get wild when drunk and make up interesting stories.

"I want to say congrats to us for a great World Cup," Dele was interrupted by a loud cheer from everyone. "Also I want to congratulate Harry and Evie." I looked at Dele with a murderous look as I felt everyone looking at me questioningly, specifically Harry. "THEY ARE PREGNANT!!!"

An eruption of cheers broke out throughout the room. I quickly looked up at Harry who was beaming down at me.

"Is it true, babe," he asked with a giant smile on his face. I nodded and then felt myself get scooped up into a huge hug. "I'm going to be a dad!"

"Yeah you are love," I admiringly said.

"I am going to be the godfather," I heard Dele say from behind us. I quickly rounded to glare at him.

"You, Bamidele Jermaine Alli, will not be the godfather," I said as I wagged my finger in his face. He pouted for a few seconds before Eric drunkingly wandered over and pulled Dele away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I am so sorry for the long wait. I just started my senior year of high school, so I'm applying to college, trying to keep up with my school work, and rowing. I will try and do a better job I promise. Please keep requesting and stuff. 

I hope you like it Evie_Kane

Maggie xx