John Stones- Workouts

"I literally hate you with every fiber in my body right now," I panted as I slowed myself to a jog. My boyfriend of 3 years, John Stones, and I were on vacation together in the Bahamas. John had just finished playing in the World Cup for England and he was taking a much well deserved vacation before he returned to Manchester City. 

"You weren't saying that last night, babe," John said with his low voice and smirk. 

"Piss off," I groaned as I laid down on the sand. Since John was on vacation and he didn't want to lose any condition, he decided to go on 5 mile runs on the beach each morning at sunrise. I who hate both running (for no purpose except to run) and early mornings did not join him, except for today. John had continuously begged me to join on his runs and I finally gave in on the last day before we leave. 

"Thank you Shannon," John said as he laid down next to me. I quickly looked over at him with a questioning look. "I wanted you to know that I appreciate everything you've done for me over the past couple of years. You put so much into this relationship so we could stay together even though I signed for Manchester City and had to move only a two months into our relationship. We could have been done there but instead you stuck it out and look at us now. You have stayed with me through my rough patches when I wasn't playing well or got injured. I just wanted to say thank you and that I love you, Shannon."

"Aww John," I said as tears welled in my eyes. " that was so sweet. And I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. I might have been with you through you worst moments, but that only made me seeing your best moments even better. I saw you win the Premier League and kick ass at the World Cup. Like babe, you scored TWICE!!! I am so proud of you and I love you so much!!

"Well I am glad that you don't want to spend your life with anyone else because Shannon, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Stones," he asked as he pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it to show me a beautiful diamond ring. 

"O my God!!! Yes, John! A million times yes," I cried as I launched myself onto him. I was giggling and crying as I kissed around his face. He pulled away and slid the ring onto my finger. It glistened perfectly in the morning sun. 

"I love you so much John but could have proposed maybe when we both weren't sweating like pigs and you were shirtless and I was in a sports bra."

"Nah, Shannon. I had to ask you when we were in my favorite dress. It would have been better after sex since you always look sexy with your hair messed up and naked but I didn't think that would be romantic."

"JOHN!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it shannonstones1. As always don't forget to request and comment. There is one more John Stones imagine to come and then there will be a Harry Kane one. 

Maggie xx