John Stones- Mamma Mia

"John please," I begged my boyfriend of 6 months, John Stones, to go to the movies with me. 

"No Y/N. I don't want to see Mamma Mia," he responded. He continued to scroll through his phone while Sky Sports played the replays of soccer matches from the weekend on the television in the background. I sat next to him and pouted. We sat like this for a few minutes with him playing on his phone and me just starring at him and pouting. 

I started poking John with my big toe to see if he would budge... He didn't. I then started sighing very loudly and dramatically. I know it sounds like I'm being a drama queen but I loved the first Mamma Mia movie and was so excited when I heard they were making a second one. When my sister and I saw the trailer for it, we both knew we had to see it. But things changed and I got a job in Manchester, and had to move from Philadelphia to the UK for my job. That is where I meet John as I am a physio for Man City. 

"Get dressed," John suddenly blurted out. I instantly whipped my head towards my boyfriend and had a huge smile on my face. I climbed onto his lap and sat facing him.

"Really, babe," I asked excitedly. I had wrapped my arms around his neck and was running my hand up and down his shaved part of his head. His hands had made their way down to rest on my hips. 

"Yeah, I know how much you wanted to see it and if it makes you this happy then I'll sacrifice myself and see it with you."

"Thank you so much, John," I said as I kissed him on the lips. John went to deepen the kiss but I pushed him back. I quickly got off his lap before he tried to pull me back in. If he was going to see the movie, I couldn't let him get side-tracked, especially with kissing me, or we would never leave this house. "We can go to the fish and chips place you like as a thank you," I called back as I ran up the steps to his bedroom which held some of my clothes for when I stayed over at his. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annie," I yelled when I saw my best friend walk in with her boyfriend and John's best friend, Kyle Walker. Since Kyle and John are such good friends, I have gotten really close with Annie. I love going over to theirs and playing with their kids, all who are adorable by the way. I pulled her into a hug while John and Kyle did their handshake. I then grabbed Kyle in a hug while John did the same thing to Annie.

"What are you guys doing here," I asked.

"John texted me to see if we wanted to see Mamma Mia," Kyle started.

"And I wanted to see it, too, so I made Kyle say yes," Annie interrupted. 

"That's so sweet of you John," I said as I stood on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the lips. 

"No problem love. Anything to make you happy," he responded as he pulled me into his side and placed a kiss on the top of my head. 

"Come on girls," I screamed like young Donna does before the start singing "Mamma Mia" seen in all the trailers. This got a chuckle from everyone as we headed towards the theater. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it  LolaTate16. Also I got three requests for John Stones imagines so there will be two more to come with Stonesy. 

Don't forget to request and I hope you enjoy!!!

Maggie xx