Part 1: Note

It was the first day back at school after the summer Holliday.

A new year, a new class, and another chance to be in the same class as Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung was the heart throb of the school, everybody loved him for his style, personality and his good looks.

You? Well you were just an ordinary girl so to speak; you were shy and innocent, you'd sit in the back of the class and wouldn't really talk unless spoken too being a bit of a introvert only ever talking over text.

The first day of school quickly approached and time tables were given out early so people knew where they were going.

Online people were sharing their time tables so that they knew which rooms their friends were in, you on the other hand just looked to get a general idea of who would be in your class.

Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung...

KIM TAEHYUNG?!?

The school's heart throb was in your class again, the year before he'd go out of his way to stop people from picking on you even though he didn't know you, he even slipped you his number and snapchat once incase it kept happening - which it didn't but you texted him saying who it was just incase.

He was sweet and caring but you did notice that he had a weird sense of humour that you just didn't understand from what you'd over hear.

Either way you didn't think badly of him and you sure as anything felt lucky knowing you were in the same class again.

Taehyung on the other hand had no idea...