Part 9: I love you too

"I love you Y/N."

You stopped thinking.

"I love you too."

You said it.

Like that all the weight you had slowly felt build on your chest since you first met him had finally vanished.

You didn't know when and you didn't care when but at one point somewhere along the line your simple crush had turned into something more and he returned that feeling.

Taehyung's eyes were hard to read but what came next made everything clear.

He raised one hand to your face before gently caressing your cheek as if you were as delicate as a porcelain doll.

He slowly tilted your head up as he he moved closer to your face.

Your face were just centimetres apart and you both just stared into each other's eyes as if it was the last time you would see them, taking in every detail.

You closed your eyes to signal to Taehyung it was okay to carry on.

He leant in further and you could feel his breathing on your skin.

Then it happened.

You kissed.

Your lips were locked and both of your mouths moved melodically together.

It was first an innocent kiss, it was your first kiss after all, but that needed very quickly with you picking up on what you should do.

Without breaking the kiss you stood up slightly then Taehyung pulled you into his lap wrapping his arms around your waist.

The kiss was then filled with lust but still held every amount of love and delicacy that it had at the start.

You both pulled away at the same time to take a breath and you felt the blood rushing to your face.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked moving your hair from your face smiling sweetly as he analysed our face.

"Yeah." You said back after finally regaining your breath.

"Can we..." You started to say nervous to speak so Taehyung finished your sentence.

"Carry on." You weren't to sure if that was a statement or a question but you complied as Taehyung's lips re-met yours.

The kiss deepened and Taehyung at some point had slipped his tongue in your mouth.

You weren't sure what was really going on but you didn't care because you liked it.

The kiss abruptly ended as the phone went off which caused you both to jump.

You both just laughed looking at each other and you began to move off of his lap but before you could he pulled you back down and hugged you.

"Let it ring... I've been waiting to long to hold you in my arms for it to end now."

You blushed more but complied as you understood what he was feeling.

You both knew you loved each other.

You both showed you loved each other.

You both knew all of this but there was no words to validate each others feelings in a more physical way.