Part 10: Girlfriend

"Y/N~" You heard Taehyung's voice call to you so you pulled your headphones out of your ears to look at him.

It was the Monday after your first kiss and you hadn't really spoken much once you left his house because neither of you really knew what to say next never thinking it would get so far.

"Hiya Oppa~" you responded back innocently even though it was one of the least innocent things in Taehyung's eyes.

"I wanted to ask you something if that's okay?" He asked to which your smart arse decided to respond "Well you just asked something so you may as well."

He rolled his eyes as you have him a evil smirk which just made him want to drag you out of that classroom there and then.

"Well since your acting like that I won't ask. And to think it was super important." Taehyung said pouting slightly before looking at you.

"I'm sorryyyy." You said as cutely as you could before laughing as neither of you had acted like this in school before.

You were getting evil glares off of other girls to which one girl walked over with disgust plastered on her face.

"Taehyung Oppa would you please help me with something really important in the storage closet." The girl said with suggestive eyes which you didn't understand.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before bluntly saying "If I said no last time, and the time before that. And the time before that. The answer won't have changed. I'm busy right now anyways so could you please go away."

He had no emotion in his eyes when he looked at her where as there was so much when they were looking into yours.

"I wanted to ask you all cute and romantically but I couldn't wait and I didn't know how to which would take longer so I thought I'd just ask you." Taehyung said all of his focus going back on you with the glisten back in his eye.

The girl walked away and you just say there confused.

"Ask me what?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You heart started to beat faster and the room went silent all eyes landing on you.

You looked down to try and escape the room which was filling with eyes feeling suffocated from their glare.

Taehyung gently stroked your cheek before tilting your head up so you could see his face.

You could see all the love on his face.

"Will you, Y/N, be mine?"

"Yes." You said no longer caring about the people around you as Taehyung pulled you into a kiss.

The kiss lasted a few moments before you pulled away afraid of being caught in another long kiss.

"I love you." Taehyung said as his eyes beamed happily before he ran back to his friends who all started cheering which made you smile.

You still didn't understand Taehyung but you felt like you were one of the people who understood him best which made you want to understand him more.

Taehyung had accepted he had changed, he had changed for the better - because of you.

You both were madly in love and the world didn't care.

Knowing you were together made you both the happiest you had ever been.

You were happy and In love.

There was nothing that seemed like it could ruin your happiness.

Everything about this emitted innocence.