1~Permission

"Yah! Yook Sungjae! Are you listening to me?" my manager keeps on blabbering about this new offer of MBC to me.

"Ah jinjja! Hyung I heard that already. You told me that last time" yes he already told me this last time though i still don't know what show will i be on cause as far as i know i already been casted in almost all the MBC shows.

"You will be casted in We Got Married" i didn't really heard what he said cause I'm focused playing games so

"Okay. Whatev~ Mwo?!" My manager finally smiled in success getting my attention.

"What Hyung?" this can't be happening

"I said you will be casted in We Got Married" my manager repeated as if it is a curse to me

"Ani ani, hyung you know I can't do that kind of shows, i am in a relationship" yes that's right I am in one it is just a SECRET.

"And you are an idol we can't reject this offer Sungjae-ah, you know your priorities and I told you long ago to break up with your girlfriend, it is just not healthy to your career" i really don't know what to say but I just nod

"Think about your career, this show can boost up your career and also BTOB" what can i do? I just nodded to my manager

"I know Hyung, I'll talk to her but I will never break up with her" my manager just smiled to me and left.

"Aish! why does it have to be like this."

~~~~~~~~
I am currently in a secret relationship with my childhood friend which is also an idol "Namjoo". We are always together since 7th grade and we have the same dreams on being an idol, we achieve our dreams together.

In our training days, I was having a crush on her seeing her work hard during training. I thought it was one-sided but she was the first to confess to me and i was so happy that moment. We were together for 5 months now. We are just starting but I hope it will last.

"Namjoo-ah" i called her since we can't meet today cause of my drama schedule.

"Annyeong Oppa! How was your day?"

This is what I like about her she always ask me if how am i doing even i know she is also tired of her schedules.

"I'm okay. Thanks to you giving me strength" Cringey but true. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Of course, I'm always here for you Oppa"

"Namjoo-yah, i have something to talk about" here goes nothing

"What is it Oppa?" Jinjja! I could feel the tense in her voice just saying that.

"MBC wanted me to cast into their show" I sigh a little then continued

"It is not like those other shows that I've been casted"

"Oppa" she said calmly "I heard it already. You are casted in We Got Married" what the heck? She knew already?

"How did you know?" i'm really shocked. How did she kn~

My thought were cut off when she spoke again.

"Well, I heard your manager talking about it. If your asking for my permission for that then it's a yes" my mind can't process what she just said

"MWO?! That easy?" i know she's considerate to me but she is possessive when it comes to things about me being close to girls.

"I know it's for your career Oppa. I don't want to interfere with that. We know our priorities right? Careers first?" Right. I forgot her priority is career but mine is a different story. She can be my priority if she says so. I don't really care if my career lose as long as she is happy.