25~ Moonlight Melody

As the night goes deeper, the heads of the people beside goes lower also. They are freaking drunk and I guess they have plans on sleeping on the sand tonight. We didn't end the game properly because almost all of us is either drunk or sober and getting dizzy from the drinks.

" Joyiah, I'll go to the villa first with Seulgi. Why did she even drank the beer on one go. Aish" Wendy unnie said

" Arraseo unnie. I'll follow, I think Yeri-ah is also getting dizzy." I walked up to Yeri and assist her to our villa.

" Unnie, have you seen Irene-unnie? I didn't see her after we ended the game" I asked wendy-unnie 

"I guess she's with Changsub-oppa I saw her talking with him a while ago" She said.

Oh What's with Unnie and Oppa? Is it the start of another blooming love. 

"Yah. Why are you getting sad?" I was snapped back into reality when Wendy-unnie came closer

"Aniya. I just remembered something bad" I said 

"Is it him Joyiah?" She asked and sat beside me

"Aigooo unnie. I really don't know what to feel right now. I mean to him it feels like nothing hapened and here I am. I am going crazy" I said releasing my frustrations

"Why don't you talk to him?" 

"I'm scared Unnie. I don't want to hurt myself anymore."

"You know you can't runaway from it."

"I know. I'll just walk along the seashore unnie."

"Arraseo."

I got out of our villa and headed to the seashore.

~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~

"Aigoo. Park Sooyoung what is happening to you? Why are you getting sad again? I thought we overcome it already." She thought to herself

"I miss you so much Yook Sungjae" She said louder than a whisper

"I miss you too Sooyoung-ah" She was startled when she heard someone said from her back spoke

"You gotta be kidding me" Is all she can say and laughed bitterly

It must be destiny? fate? coincidence? Ah. Molla. She was thinking why is he here again, right in front of her.

"Can we talk? I promise it will be fast" He said that made her nervous

She didn't have the power to speak again so she just nod with her thinking.

They sat on one of the benches near the seashore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet and relaxing at the same time. I can just hear our breathing and the waves going back and forth to the shore.

I broke of the silence...

"Soooooo, It's been awhile" I said. I need to pat myself on the back because I started our conversation

" It is" He said and looked to me and gave me a sad smile.

"Isn't nice to just relax and unwind ourselves from the crazy idol world?" I said still looking at the waves

"I know. It's been a crazy ride last few months" He replied and gave a big sigh. "It's been harder without you, really" He continued and held my hand that caught me off guard

Why is he doing this? Why can't I move? Why am I letting him do this? Is it because I miss his touch?

"It doesn't seem to be" And that made him look to my tearing eyes

"Sooyoung-ah please don't cry. Jebal. Don't cry. I'm so sorry" He said but I can't control my feeling anymore. I need to speak what I need to say because I might go crazy if not.

"I thought we were fine, I thought you were just busy of your schedules and I tried to understand that. I didn't even complain about it, I never did. But, why?" I said while crying.

"Was I never enough? Did you even love me?" I asked him. I wanna get out of this place. But he hugged me tightly. So tight that it melts me.

"Mianhe Sooyoung-ah. You are more than enough to me. No one can even replace you. I love you always. Mianhe. I was so weak that I didn't have the courage to fight for you. I was so embarrassed to even face you but here I am. I just miss you so much" He said and he also started crying and hugging me more.

"Then, why?" It was all the words that I could mumble

"I never wanted to that. I never wanted to have that scandal and it was never true Sooyoung-ah. Believe me." He said as he break off his hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I say this to her now? Should I even say this? But I miss her so much and I trust her.

"They wanted us to break up. Your company wants us to break up. They somewhat knew that we were dating" I said looking at her puffy eyes while holding her hands. This breaks me. She is crying because of me. I made her hurt when it is the things I never want her to feel.

"W-what? They what?" She replied with that confused look on her face.

"I don't know how they knew about us but they want us to break apart and they want me to hurt you so that you would never forgive me and never come back to me." I explained to her. Nothing matters now. Just her.

"They wanted you to focus on your career." I continued and I put my hand on her chin to lift up her head. "I never wanted to leave you. I want to fight for you but they put my company and both of our groups and I don't want your group to go down just because of me."

"Why didn't you told me this?" She asked me and her tears started building up again

"Because I don't want you to worry" I said

"But I become worst without you" She said and hugged me. I missed her tight hugs like this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's his reason? It is not his decision but my company and I keep on blaming him for all this crazy things. He sacrificed his happiness for our groups.

"I'm so sorry Oppa if I doubted on you." I said 

"Aniyo. I didn't explained that's why you thought of that. Just always know that I love you always no matter what happens" He said and kissed me on my forehead

"I love you so much Park Sooyoung" He said while into my eyes. Those eyes that speaks a thousand more meanings.

"Nado Oppa, I love you so much" I said and gave a peck on his lips.

"We will fix this when we go home. Arachi?" He said and held my hand tighter.

*****************

Hi guys! Another update. I hope you like this. Please leave some comment and suggestions. Mua.

ZIMZALABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM