3

- Intimacy

It was exactly two days later at around 1:25am when I heard the ding of the notification bell of my phone.

Kookie: you up?

Me: yeah, why aren't you asleep?

Kookie: I miss you

Me: you literally saw me like five hours ago

Kookie: I know but I want a kiss

Me: Jungkook..

Kookie: Just open your door please

Me: no way..

I walked over to my large window and twisted the handle in order to open myself up to the winter climate.

I gasp audibly as I see a shivering Jungkook standing at my door with his phone illuminating in the dark night, "What the fuck Kookie!" I whisper shout, puffs of natural smoke coming out of my mouth from the frosty air, "are you crazy?!" I add, sounding more like a hiss.

"Baby, please just open the door" he says quickly, now jogging slightly on the spot to ease the cold against his skin.

On that mark, I roll my eyes and lift myself away from the window, making sure to close it before opening my front door.

The second the door opened, the muscular boy pushed past the heat of my body and instantly embraced my heater in an odd manner.

I sigh, closing the door and turning towards the tall male resting his face against the metal of the internal heat source, "s-so cold" he whimpers out as I observe his glowing red hands, coated in a slight shiver.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back for a while, feeling the coldness previously absorbed by the material.

He soon turns around so I was facing his chest and lifts my chin up, placing his frost run lips against the heat of my own.

His lips moved against mine at a slow pace, savouring the feeling of bliss between us. Soon enough he starts deepening our interaction, slyly slipping his toung into my mouth causing me to moan in response.

I find myself being pressed against the wall, while the hands of the man I love explore every inch of my body.

This was the most intimate we had ever been.

There was very little sexual drive between us at this point. We simply held each other while moulding ourselves into one and other, doing all we can to memorise every inch of each other, getting rid of the foreignness between our bodies.

I rubbed my palms against the back of his neck as he pulled away from the heat, eyes still closed and foreheads still connected.

"I love you" he spills out, moving his head into the crook of my neck, where I realised he finds most comfort.

"I love you too" I let out in a whisper as we stand there, embracing eachother against my living room wall.

After a few minutes of holding eachother, he pulls away still keeping our hands connected.

"I'm a little warmer now" he says, smiling softly down at me as he plays with my fingers.

I giggle and slip my hands under the jacket material on his shoulders, sliding them down to take off the jacket which was attached to him. Once taking it off, I hang it lazily over the side of my couch before walking into my bedroom.

Jungkook was already there, shirtless and taking his belt off from the circumference of his hips. He turns around when I enter, and continues stripping as if I am not there at all.

I hesitate a bit and look away while he gets onto my bed, sandwiching himself between the mattress and the sheet, in nothing but a pair of boxers.

He lifts the sheet a little and pats the mattress right next to him, gesturing me to get into bed with him which I slowly comply to.

I waddle over to the bed and crawl swiftly into his arms, causing him to shift a little to get into a comfortable position.

I lay my head against his hard chest which held his soft heart beat, listening to every drum of it, while he secures me in a lock by my waist.

We lay there for a while, chasing our sleep while we breath softly, and with one last kiss to my forehead we both drift into a soothing rest.