6

- Company

"Oh, so we're doing this now?" I break the tense atmosphere in which Jungkook and I were currently drowning in.

"Hm?~" he looks up towards me from his resting position on my couch, furrowing his eyebrows ever so slightly.

"We're just going to act like we weren't about to have sex?" I add, crossing my arms against my chest.

"I mean, we were~" he starts, "but we didn't." he, rather harshly, adds while snapping his head back to the TV.

I scoff and get up ready to walk in the opposite direction when I feel his huge hand wrap around my wrist, pulling me into his chest instantaneously.

I whelp in the process of falling, causing him to chuckle and wrap his muscular arms around my waist before leaving a peck against my hair, "just relax" he whispers against my head.

With that I let myself fall into the comfort of my own mind.

When I wake up I find my cheek plastered against the surface of my couch and a blanket thrown over me. I get up slowly and look around, looking for any sign of the man who was here during my slumber.

"Kookie~" I call out, followed by a moment of silence. Once I don't get a reply, I grab onto my mobile device and press on my contacts, immediately finding his name.

After a while of ringing, the phone goes to voicemail. I furrow my eyebrows at the act but press the call button once again, regardless. Sure enough, after another while of ringing he picks up, however the chattering in the background doesn't go unnoticed.

"Baby? You're awake?" He says through the phone, a sense of relief washing over as I reply,

"Yeah, where are you?" I ask, biting on my lip as a few female giggles become audible in the crowded atmosphere through the device.

"I'll be back in like half an hour, I'll explain then" he says, "make sure the house is tidy, there's someone I want you to meet" he chuckles,

"Umm" I pause for a while, "there's company?" I add, a slight pang of annoyance growing in my chest.

"Yeah baby, I'll see you later okay?" He finally says before ending the call, leaving no time for a reply.

I get up and clear away the pizza box and blanket before fixing little parts around my apartment, an itch in my brain as I wonder who my boyfriend will be bringing back.

Exactly 18 minutes later there is a knock on the door, incoherent words being exchanged on the other side.

I slowly inch towards the door, wrapping my hand around the knob before peering it open slowly, revealing some heels followed by some sneakers.

I move my gaze up to look at the individual and my heart instantly stops. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen stands there, lips in the shape of a heart and eyes a perfect almond template, dressed head to toe in expensive gear.

"Hey, beautiful" I am pulled out of my thoughts by my boyfriends voice, causing me to clear my throat and present the sweetest smile I can before widening the door as a gesture for the two to enter.