4

- Jennie

A wetness on my cheek, followed my another, then another. I flutter my eyes open, bringing a lick to my lips before focusing my gaze on the essence of perfection in front of me.

"Good morning, beautiful" he whispers against my cheek causing me to turn a bright shade of red before retreating behind my hands.

"Stooop" I whined while rolling over, trying my best to conceal my morning face.

"Hey~" my lover breaths out before pinning my wrists above my head and placing his body in between my legs.

"Jungkook" I whisper, trying to push the inappropriate thoughts out of my mind.

He stayed in the same position for a while, just gazing lovingly at my morning face while I moved my wrists slightly, in an attempt to leave his grip. 

"Jungkook, s-stop" I manage to let out.

"You're so beautiful" he says, ignoring my words and resting his head against my chest, bringing my hands to his hair causing me to twirl a finger in his locks.

"Stooop" I whine once again in embarrassment while the male smiles to himself against my skin.

He suddenly gets on his knees in between my legs and hovers over me, placing a kiss to my lips and grabbing onto the bottom of my thighs.

We make out for a while, him running his hands from my hip to my mid thigh while inviting his tong into the cave of my mouth.

I moan into the kiss as I feel his now hard member push against my lower half, causing me to halt my movement.

"O-oh my god, Kookie" I say, "You're hard" I add while trying to catch my breath, staring at him as he continues to keep his eyes closed, panting and pushing his lower half against mine.

I moan once again, before collecting my control and pushing him slightly, in attempt for him to stop.

"Jungkook, sto-" I start but get cut off,

"Please.." he whimpers out with his eyes closed and brows furrowed, "please let me.." he mumbles out the rest.

I sigh in a high pitched moan at the sight and give in instantly, wrapping my arms around his heated neck and bringing our lips together once again.

He soon removes my shirt over my head, leaving me in only my shorts and panties, "so beautiful" he whispers, admiring the sight of my breast in front of him, "so, so beautiful" he adds, grabbing my breasts and placing a tended kiss against the skin of my chest.

I hum I'm content as he continues to show attention to my sensitive skin, now sucking and leaving marks against my collar bone.

After a while we find ourselves in only our underwear while our lips stay connected, grinding against eachother I'm a hungry manner.

He gives a slight slap to the side of my ass cheek before grabbing onto the material of my panties and sliding them off, along with his own.

I look down and whine needily at the sight of his throbbing member, leaking heavily at the tip, "Kookie~" I whine out again, making grabby hands towards his member.

"Patience baby" he chuckles lightly, grabbing onto my hips and lifting me up against his thighs.

"Please~" I cry out as I look up at his face, seeing the sweat roll down his forehead as he stared down at me with love and passion.

He finally lines up his leaking tip with the base of my entrance, ready to push in, ready to make sweet, hard love to me, and then,

"HEY BITCH GUESS WHOS HE-" I hear the sound of my best friend's voice boom through the room along with the vibration of the door swinging open.

Jungkook jumps off of me and falls onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed while I hurry to cover my naked body with my white sheets.

"HOLY FUCK" Jennie yells, panicking and stumbling over her feet, falling face first onto the floor.

At that moment I knew, I fucked up.