7

I haven't updated in a while due to exams, but here's a smut as my way of saying sorry. Enjoy x.

-Let's do it

"All I'm saying, is that you're acting a little irrational" Jungkook continues as I sit on our shared mattress, cross legged with my eyebrows furrowed.

Silence. That was all. My expression was enough for him to sigh and crawl towards me.

"Baby~" he sighs as he grabs my ankles softly, pulling them apart to take his place in between my legs.

"You know" he places a kiss on the inside of my thigh, "you're the most" another kiss, "precious" and another, "person" there goes another, "in my life" he places a final kiss before looking up at me.

I blush a little before grabbing his cheeks in my palms and bending down to place a kiss on his lips, "I love you" I whisper as we stare into eachother's orbs.

"I love you more" he replies, staring at my lips once again before bringing them together with his, pushing himself up in between my thighs in the process.

He kisses me softly for a while, lightly puckering his lips in between the clash of our lips.

Soon enough he got rougher, grabbing my thighs as he places butterfly kisses on the side of my cheek, progressing to my jaw and then to the side of my neck.

He starts biting softly, covering up with a kiss then a suck of my skin as I moan softly at the warm breathe of my other half ghosting on my skin.

"Jungkook" I say softly, not actually knowing why I call his name but he stops never the less, looking at me with large eyes as if he did something wrong.

"Yes, princess?" He asks, moving his hands from the grip of my thighs to my hips.

"I-" I start looking at him for a moment with soft eyes, "let's do it" I finally say.

"Do it?" He smirks, pulling away slightly to look at my expression full, "what do you mean by 'it'?" He adds, playing around with me as I look up at him with red cheeks.

I look down at the rim of his shirt as I bring my fingers to play with it, "like..you know..do it" I say in a small voice, not knowing why I'm getting all shy all of a sudden.

He chuckles before grabbing my chin and pulling my face up to meet his gaze, "don't go all shy on me, baby" he says, "tell me what you want" he adds.

There's a pause for a second before I breathe in and look him in the eyes, "I wanna have sex with you" I let out, smirking now at this flushed cheeks.

He nods hurriedly, taking off his shirt in the process, my face now in line with his toned chest.

He leans down again to kiss me, this time in a more hurried manner.

Soon enough our clothes were on the floor, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, gripping onto his dark locks as he kissed my neck.

"Jungkook-" I breathe out, eyes agape, "hurry".

On my mark he removes my bra, going straight into cupping my breasts, sliding his thumb lightly over my now hardened nipples.