Prologue

Sasuke Uchiha now 19 years old watched the cars passing by through his window, the rain poured down, it seemed he wasn't alone in mourning for the loss of his brother.

Itachi Uchiha, had been killed, and no one knew who did it, but Sasuke knew once he found them they would pay.

The funeral seemed to fly by, the rainy dark clouded sky mirrored the feelings of the members of the Uchiha clan, all mourned and wept for their gentle selfless leader who had only lead so his beloved younger brother wouldn't have to.

Now, however Sasuke was officially the next Mob boss of the Uchiha clan. And he was ready no one precious to him would ever be harmed again...

He would never allow himself to be close to anyone who could get hurt because of him.
~
~
~
~
~
Sakura Haruno opened the door to her humble little home which she shared with her Father, they weren't particularly rich, but they could get by, besides they were happy there was really nothing more to talk about.

Placing her keys down she hung her umbrella up, good thing she had bought it too, because that day the rain had poured down, almost as if the sky was in misery.

Walking to the kitchen Sakura realized she did not hear the sound of her father cooking, deciding he must be asleep she smiled to herself and began pulling ingredients from the cupboard to make dinner with, perhaps she better go check on her Father make sure he wasn't feeling sick. Walking into his room she saw that there was no one there, frowning she thought 'that's odd, perhaps he went to the shop, oh well, I guess I will prepare dinner for when he returns'.

she waited. and waited. Still no sign from her Father, she was starting to get worried calling her friend Ino, Sakura explained her concern, shortly after Ino agreed to meet up with Sakura and help her find her father.

After discussing possible locations he could be at, the girls decided to split up and search for him.

Searching high and low with no luck, Sakura looked up and saw someone, a boy, he had raven dark black hair and a strong tall build, he couldn't have been older than 20, he held his head in his hands, he seemed so destroyed she thought, something about him intrigued her... As she glanced again at the boy again she was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of her phone ringing.

"Sakura... I found him..." Ino spoke through the other end of the phone she sounded scared

"Ino tell me where you are! Why do you sound worried? Is he okay? Where are you?"

"Sakura... He... He's dead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know your thoughts and let me know if there are any spelling errors! Love ya xxxx