Chapter 2

Sasuke: 

Sasuke waited in the shadows, he crouched in anticipation for the representative of the Akatsuki clan, earlier that day Sasuke had received a message from Pain the boss of the Akatsuki mob, claiming to want an alliance,

obviously Sasuke wasn't foolish, he knew any kind of alliance was ridiculous, almost like the old Haruno clan, they were now disbanded but they were once the greatest enemies of the Uchihas, his Father had been foolish enough to believe that they wanted peace and had brought his mother along then they were both murdered, Sasuke always thought they were too trusting. Apparently the last Haruno died 2 years ago, now that line had ended and Sasuke had other things to worry about. 

No, the only reason Sasuke was going to this as the Uchiha mafia boss, was because through this person he would find information on the death of his brother.  

He was pulled from his thoughts as he saw a woman get out of her car, she had long waist length pink hair and wore a long white coat, she looked drained and a little sad. Sasuke watched her as she unlocked her door, she was beautiful, he hadn't seen anyone like her before, and then the door was closed and the beautiful woman gone. He wanted nothing more than to open the door and demand her to come back outside, scolding himself he tried to focus back on the matter at hand. 

About 45 minutes later a man pulled up in a black camaro, he got out of the car and stood at the space he expected Sasuke, checking to make sure no one else was around Sasuke came out from his hiding place to meet with the man. 

"What do you really want, because I am not naive enough to believe it is peace" Sasuke said sharply 

"oh Uchiha, not the trusting type hmm? I suppose not. Oh well if peace isn't an option in your books, not my problem" The man said turning to leave 

"Wait" Sasuke said coldly 

"Oh? A change of heart Uchiha? I'm flattered" 

"Tell me what you know about the death of Itachi" 

"Itachi hmm? Well I could tell you his death was a blessi-" 

Sasuke had him by his throat up against the wall "Bastard tell me what you know or I will fucking crush your throat!" Sasuke growled loudly 

laughing the man looked at Sasuke, who was so angry he did not even notice the man pull out his gun 

*BANG* 

pain stabbed through Sasuke's side, he felt warm liquid oozing from the wound he had received as he stumbled lifting his arm against the wall to hold himself up.

"You asked about Itachi, and considering you are going to die, I will tell you! Someone from your gang turned on him and poisoned him slowly! Then when he was weak! Pain killed him!" The man cackled as he climbed into his car, "Farewell, the last Uchiha". 

Sasuke grabbed his side "Shit" he thought to himself, he had no way of contacting anyone, no way of getting help, and now he was supposed to sit here and die "This is BS" he thought his eyes blurring out, 

just then he heard a door open, followed by the pink haired woman running towards him her bare feet hitting the freezing ground as she came, he heard her say "Listen I am a doctor, I can help you, but I need to get you to a hospital!", 

"Hospital?" Sasuke thought "Nope, no hospitals, hospital means police, police means trouble" he thought to himself 

"N-no hospitals" Sasuke managed to force out to the woman who looked taken aback by his comment "Jus-st patch me up here" he said spitting out blood. 

She cursed then helped him inside laying him on towels she laid out on her floor, ripping his shirt off she begun inspecting his wounds, he watched the beautiful womens emerald green eyes focus and determine what needed to be done, he could have died happy right there, he slowly begun to loose consciousness letting his tiredness take over, trusting his life in the hands of this unknown beauty.