Please Just Kiss me.

Oc's, there is mention of depression and suicidal thoughts. Also if you don't like gay guys kissing get out mkay?

You been warned.

Also Ethan belongs to Roleplaying5868

~~~~~~~

It had been a long sleepless week for Aziral. He had finally gotten to sleep, with help from his loving husband. But the reason he avoided sleep in the first place came back to haunt him. Nightmares.

People he loved in the past, people he hurt. People he killed and even some who had died for him. All haunted him in his sleep. They danced and taunted him behind his closed eyes.

Unable to handle it anymore he woke with a gasp. Tears flooded from his wide purple eyes. He took quick breaths, his hands coming and tangling on his pink hair. He tugged at it desperately, a tiny whimper leaving his lips.

The bed was empty besides him, and faintly he registered the sound of the shower. He let out a choked sob turning his face towards heaven.

"Lord have I not suffered enough? Hath thou not forgiven Thu servant?" he whispered fervently. More pleas and prayers fell from his lips.

But feelings of helplessness arouse within him. The things he struggled with endlessly, trying to keep down and out of his mind.

"Monster"

"Despicable"

"Disgusting creature."

"Damned"

"Why are you even trying? He doesn't hear you"

"No one could truly care for something like you"

On and on, getting louder and louder until he was clawing at his arms in desperation. 

"N-No.... Stop it!" he cried brokenly. He couldn't take it, he didn't want to take it anymore. He sobbed  helplessly. He did his best to keep quiet, his head resting against his knees and his wings wrapped around him.

Aziral cried and wished for death. He tried his best to reign in his emotions and to get the under control. But his control was slipping, and was just out of reach.

  Ethan was just getting out of the bath when tears pricked at his eyes and he was overwhelmed by an intense sorrow and an unavoidable since of melancholy. He gasped softly putting a hand to his heart and wiping his tears.

"Oh Aziral" he whispered sadly as he entered their room in just some sweatpants he had hastily thrown on. He crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around the other. Tugging the taller male to rest against him.

  Ethan cooed softly to him, running his hands through his pink hair and wiping away the tears that coursed down his face.

"Don't listen to the voices love." he said softly as Aziral looked up at him. Ethan's heart broke a little as he saw the utter conflict and sadness in his lovers eyes. The broken whisper that escaped Aziral had his heart shattering even further.

"I am sorry... I am sorry....I can't
..I can't be strong like I am supposed to"

Ethan quickly cupped his face and made Aziral look at him. "Love. Look at me." he waited a moment until he was sure he had the males attention. 

"Its okay...to break. To fall apart. Its all apart of life-" he leaned forward and rested his forehead against Aziral's "but know that when you fall apart I am here to pick up the pieces. I will hold you together when you can't hold up yourself.

"Aziral I love you so much and I can't bare to see you in such intense pain. Please.... Love let me be the one to help you. Lean on me. Let me... Let me help" he whispered desperately. His green eyes searched the broken purple ones of his lover.

Finally Aziral spoke. "You do help... You help me by holding me and letting me know you care.... These feelings....I can't get rid of but you bring me back to the present and you keep me grounded.... I....just....don't-" his voice cracked and he lost it. "I don't deserve you"

Ethan having enough of that simply leaned forward and connected their lips. He kissed him once. Then again and again. Until Aziral responded. His cheeks were wet with his lovers tears but he continued.

Aziral could barely take the loving sweet kisses he was given. But soon he gently kissed back, and from that moment he became desperate for the males kiss, for his touch.

His body arched into the others. He moved to where he was facing Ethan. He pulled back and murmured softly.

"God I love you" "don't ever leave me" their lips brushed together every time he spoke. His words were broken melodic pleas. "Angel"

He then pulled back and stared at Ethan in awe. The tears had dried on his face and he let the other lay him down. After another kiss. This one slow, full of love and longing.

"Sleep my love. Don't fret I am here." Ethan whispered into Aziral's neck. He felt the male relax some at his words and he grabbed his hand. Lacing their fingers together and rubbing the back of his hand too sooth him.

Soon exhaustion took over and Aziral slept soundly, his body turned and pressed against Ethan's own. Ethan smiled a bit, he was more than happy to sleep a bit more with Aziral if it would calm the male. With a last sweet kiss on Azirals cheek Ethan nuzzled closer and let his eyes slip closed.