I forget this book exists and I'm sorry

I've always found some of Harry's qualities really similar to the Marauders, but I've struggled with how he was like Peter.
To just note:
-Harry and Sirius were both forced to live with families they hated
-Harry and James are actual literal blood relatives, so no real explanation necessary
-Harry and Remus lived with a curse they had no hand in causing. They were ostracized and demonized for things out of their control (even if Remus had his lycanthropy under wraps for a great deal of time)
-But Harry and Peter, I finally figured out. They both had a choice to die to save the ones they loved, or stay alive, but at the cost of losing everything.
-- in Sorcerer's Stone, Harry was given the choice of siding with Voldemort, and giving him the Stone, or not doing all that, but would probably die (he didnt but let's all admit we were a tad bit concerned for Harry's safety)
-- in Deathly Hallows, Harry gave himself to Voldemort to save the Wizarding World, but he didnt HAVE to. He could have let Voldemort kill everyone else and escaped, but he sacrificed himself to save his entire world.
-- Peter had similar choices to make. Die and save his best friends, or give them up and let one of his best friends die, with his wife and baby son.

If you disagree, or want to add, please do.
Thank you