004

Izuku was walking through the city, the night sky blocked by clouds. Only the sound of his footsteps echoing off the empty streets could be heard, the distance screech of a vulture barely audible.

Izuku looked around, nervous speaking within him. His brain screamed for Midoriya to turn back, but his legs wouldn't listen, and he really wanted to run the other way, somehow knowing this wasn't good.

His attention was instantly turned in front of him when he heard another pair of footsteps, but they were slow, heavy...trantramizing.

Sweat started to soak Izuku's forehead, the steps continuing their path towards him. He heard a voice at that moment, it being light and airy, calling one word.

Deku.

Izuku recognized the voice belonging to Uraraka, a second voice sounding after hers.

Ya damn nerd.

Another voice sounded.

Young Midoriya.

Another.

Izuku.

Then the voices started screeching at the same time as Izuku stopped, the city spinning around him slowly.

Midoriya.

Deku.

Ya damn nerd.

The footsteps sounded louder as the city spun faster, Izuku falling to his knees with his hands over his ears.

Young Midoriya! Deku! Nerd! Izuku! Deku!

Silent screams escaped Izuku with his eyes clenched shut, tears falling as the voices repeated over and over, the city spinning faster and faster. Then there was one voice dominant over the others, the previous screeches only sounding in the distance.

"Sweet dreams."

Izuku sprang up in his bed, sweat pooling beneath him. He gulped in large amounts of air, his lungs seeming like they couldn't get enough oxygen. His fingers clenched the sheets beneath him, the ones supposed to be covering his body on the floor.

A throbbing began to pound at the back of Deku's head, the nightmare fading to the back of his mind. The only thing he could remember without having to rack his brain was the last voice.

Sweet dreams.

The young Hero shook his head, trying to tell himself not to worry as he got up to take a shower and start his day. He was supposed to go to Ochako's house that day, the day before that not exactly going as planned.

After Eijiro Kirishma had called Izuku telling him Bakugo was in the hospital, both Midoriya and Uraraka hurried over there. Once at the hospital, Kirishma met with them, telling them everything he knew, including how Bakugo was supposed to come to his house to finding the Explosion user unconscious in an alley.

Katsuki had also stayed asleep the whole time Izuku and Ochako stayed there, which was pretty much the rest of the day. After that, the two just went their separate ways to go home, hoping their classmate would be alright.