018

Four weeks later and everyone was still talking about it. During that time period, the second attack on the USJ had become known as the USJ Ambush, and especially when the police and heroes became aware that the three villains were after a certain student.

          "And now we bring you more information on what took place during the USH Ambush."

          All the civilians were led to believe that All Might had defeated the villains, but all of 1-A knew the truth. Since Izuku was in the hospital for a total of two weeks, Aizawa had been kind enough to allow the students time during school hours to visit him. Yagi had joined them from time to time even, only he kept his distance to let his successor's classmates visit with him.

          "Izuku Midoriya is a first year student at the prestigious UA Highschool. He is also the very same student that the well-known Hero-Killer saved during the Hosu Incident."

          Izuku didn't really care for all the attention he was receiving, but he never complained about it. He knew his class never meant to make him feel uncomfortable or anything along those lines—they were only excited. Somewhere inside, Deku had honestly feared that they would be angry with him for fighting against Posiongrip, since they most likely wanted to try their own hand at it. When he had apologized, though, not one of them said they were upset—except for Katsuki, who always stood in the doorway to glare at the injured hero-in-training every visit.

          "The villains that were the cause of the attack go by the names of Posiongrip, Jōkā, and Fang. All three of them are currently in the custody of the police, awaiting to be transferred to prison."

          And now, Izuku sat on the couch of his home, sitting so his plastered leg was laying across the cushions. His left arm crossed over his body and over his right arm that was held in a sling, turning up the volume of the old news report his mom had recorded for him. He didn't want to miss a detail of what the man was saying about the villains, considering what All Might had told him prior.

          Apparently, Posiongrip had woken up and tried to escape before the police had arrived. Fang—however—had morphed into his animal form to tackle the villain to the ground, sitting on Posiongrip to keep him in place. Jōkā had surprised everyone of the UA school by helping All Might with his wound to control the bleeding. And when the police showed up, both Jōkā and Fang gave them no trouble. Fang even stayed uncuffed until Posiongrip was in a police car, promising he would chase after the stubborn villain if he got away.

          Izuku had a hard time believing this information, which was why he needed proof. However, it didn't look like he would get the evidence when the news reporter said, "Now for the weather forecast."

          The power button on the remote was pushed, leaving the young man in a room filled with silence. With Izuku forced to take his predecessor's word, he set the remote down on the table in front of the couch, grabbing his phone. Since it would be close to impossible to play the hero games with one hand, Deku decided to watch silly animal videos to pass the time instead. He had already watched every video on heroes and such, so what else was he supposed to do?

          However, as soon as Izuku clicked on a video focused on a cat, his phone buzzed with a text message. He simply ignored it, laughing when the fat cat fell off the counter, only to find its tail and start chasing it like a dog. Another message buzzed and it was ignored. Only when the piece of technology kept buzzing did Izuku finally check his messages.

          All Might (29):
          Hey, Young Midoriya.
          Are you home?
          I know you're home.
          You are home.. aren't you?
          Are you mad at me?
          What did I do this time?!
          I knew it! You are mad!
          Why?
          Please tell me!
          Y
          O
          U
          N
          G
          M
          I
          D
          O
          R
          I
          Y
          A
          Are you ignoring me?
          Wait!
          You're reading these.
          I'll stop messaging you now.
          What's taking so long?
          You're a slow reader..
          YOUNG MIDORIYA!