012

Katsuki felt his eye twitching in annoyance as he dragged his feet forward–one by one. Behind him walked Aoyama and Mineta, the two of them talking about useless things. These irrelevant sentences were what made Katsuki grumble to himself, thinking, Can I kill them yet?

          "Do you think violet clashes with my eyes?" Aoyama asked, Mineta looking up at him as Bakugo led the way.

          "Isn't that eggplant color?"

          "Why no, monsieur. Eggplant is a shade of violet, not violet itself."

          Minoru nodded, furrowing his eyebrows again. "What does clash mean again?"

          "SHUT UP!" Katsuki screamed, probably scaring a flock of birds halfway across the world. He whirled around to face the two, ready to blow them to smithereens. "What the hell is wrong with you rejects?!"

          Both Can't Stop Twinkling and Grape Jucie were visibly shaking, their boots running for cover if they could.

          "What do you mean, Monsieur Bakugo?"

          "Why the hell are you two following me? For God's sake, you have stupid minds of your own!"

          "I think... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to us... Bakugo.." Mineta sniffled, tears already trailing from Aoyama's eyes.

          "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" Little explosions popped from Katsuki's hands, his extremely thin patience now gone. "Tell me why the fuck you're following me, bouncy-ball."

          Mineta was now serious, looking at the ground determinedly. "I'm following you because you're my best shot of finding Midoriya."

          Bakugo's eyes widened in shock, only to harden once more when he knew the pervert was only using him to get to the damn nerd. "You little–"

          "Those villains said they were after him," the Pop Off user continued, his fist tightening. "He saved me last time we were under attack like this. He was a real hero, while I only cried and whined on how we would die that day. But we didn't, thanks to Midoriya."

          Yuga and Katsuki both watched as the kid–who seemed to only care about perverted stuff–looked up. "I owe Midoriya my life! Like it or not, I'll be a hero too–just like Midoriya! And if it comes down to it, I'll risk my life to save him, just like he saved me!"

          The Explosion user narrowed his eyes again, huffing in annoyance as he turned without a word to walk away. When he didn't hear anyone following him, he turned his head to glare at the two heroes-in-training.

          "Twinkle-toes! Bouncy-ball! You coming or what?"

▬▬

Izuku set Ochako down gently on the rock, turning back around to scan their surroundings.

          Right now, they were on the borderline between the Landslide and Mountain Zone, trying to stay from being out in the open for too long. Izuku could already feel that bad things were about to happen, but he could only focus on one thing at a time. That one thing was keeping Uraraka safe.