Chapter 3

Haiden
"Damnnnnnnnn you got knocked the fuck out " Is all I woke up to. Jasper,Jax and Ayiden were standing above me. I tried to stand up, but instantly regretted it, I almost fell back down, but Ayiden caught me. "Is it that bad?" I asked quietly trying to fully open my right eye, It was no use. They all shook their heads,"Um hell yah go look in the mirror" Jax spoke up.

I went to the guest downstairs bathroom and nearly fainted when I saw myself.I had a black eye,a busted lip and a bruise on my arm from yesterday. I could feel the tears in my eyes,I need to go to my room asap. I was walking back towards the boys when I got tripped by Julie, I hit my lip again and I tasted the blood this time.

I jogged my ass to my room before anyone could stop me.I went to the shower and cried til the water got cold. I can't take this anymore, it's so hard waking up and acting like anything's ok, I look like a fucking punching dummy, everything is swollen on me. After getting dressed I started packing my backpack with all of my needs including all the money I saved up over the years.I gently placed my bag in the closet and grabbed my bottle of pain killers and headed towards the garden.

Along the way of course our kitchen is the only way out, and of course everyone had to be in here. All of the conversation stop when I entered, but trust me I could care less,I'm done with this bullshit I won't be here after tonight so who cares.
All I heard was someone whisper "Kodí you really fucked her up". When I got outside the guards that usually stand outside jumped when they saw my face. *pussies*

I got to the roses and I dropped down "Hello mommy's babies," I looked down to my right and whispered "You would have been 3 today" with tears in my eyes. I looked at the painkillers and took 2 of them before laying on my back.Why must life be unfair towards me, I did nothing wrong.

I must have fallen asleep because all I heard was my name being called "Haiden..... Haiden..... HAIDEN wake up" Kodí shouted I peaked my only good eye opened "Damn I got you good and you still look bellissimo" he mumbled underneath his breath, I don't think I was suppose to hear that so I let it go.

I could see something in his eyes or maybe that's just my one eye not getting a good look. "Yes Kodí" I answer softly not wanting to upset him "It's was time for you to get up it's 1 in the afternoon" he looked around and said "You still like white roses? I thought you would have changed your mind" he lightly chuckled.

"Why Kodí" I whispered "Why what" he sat down on the side of me "Why not let me go,why not let me get a divorced, you put me through hell everyday for 6 years, you don't really care about me so why come check on me, why not let me go? I said looking at him.

"I noticed the orange pill bottle and I notice you weren't moving I started to have a mini panic attack,You just won't get it, Haiden I care for you in more ways than you think I do..." he said looking at the flowers "And the reason why I haven't let you get a divorced is because I couldn't stand to see you in the arms of another man, your mine if you like or not,the only way I'll let you go is if death due us part" Kodí got up and held a hand out to help me up "You need to start getting ready for this party in a couple of hours,my familia with be there and your father and step mother" with that he was gone.

I didn't know what to wear, he told me it was fancy gathering for his mafia and to dress in a long dress. I didn't like the dresses I had until I spotted the perfect dress in the back of my closet, it's blue with the sides cut out I threw that on the bed and went do my whole hygiene thing again, I finalized my plans of escaping, then took another nap for 2 hours before doing my makeup.