Chapter 7

FAST FOWARD
2 Months later

Haiden

Everything has been going smoothly I guess you can say.

The only thing that's a problem right now is Kodí and how he underestimates how smart I really am. I know he is back messing with Julie. The only difference is, he doesn't bring her home anymore or I haven't caught her here yet. He's so weird, he's been showing me a nicer side of him, but I can tell the old him will return any day now and that's why I have to get away.

The guys have been by my side almost 24/7 since I got back home and that makes everything ten times harder for me.

Just last week Ayiden asked if I needed help with brushing my teeth and getting dressed.I simply looked at him and told him to move away from me before he got hurt.

I'm finally strong enough to go through with my plan. I just have to play my cards right and let everything fall into place.

I felt like going lay out in sun today so I put on my little white bodysuit since you can still kinda see my scar a little bit.

I felt like going lay out in sun today so I put on my little white bodysuit  since you can still kinda see my scar a little bit

I thought I was going to make it all the way to the pool without seeing any unnecessary faces, but I was dead wrong. As soon as I made it down them damn stairs I was faced with the boys looking tensed and Julie with tears in her eyes.

Kodí looked me up and down for a minute and glared at me, but kept his mouth shut. I'm not even going to speak on it because 1. I don't have time for Keeping up with the Kardashains :Mafia edition and 2. I obviously I knew that she would show up again, so I continue to make my way to the pool.

The feeling of being outside and the sun hitting you just right is indescribable. I wasn't even "alone" for a good 5mins before I heard Ayiden say "Hey Haiden"

"What Ayiden" I managed to get out without an attitude

"I was just checking on you to make sure that your okay" he smiled softly, but I knew there was something else he really wanted to ask.

At times like this I wonder why I couldn't have been paired up with Ayiden. He's handsome and a sweetheart although I know there's another side to him, that he doesn't let me see.

"Ayiden you came all this way just to check to see if I was ok?" I said looking at him in his soul.

"Well not quite I was wondering if I can join you?" He face was starting to get red while he was looking down.