Chapter 9

Haiden

I was frozen in my seat from what I had heard Kodí just say. In that moment I wanted to cry and make a scene but what's the point. This just made leaving even easier.

" Haiden please say something" he beg me

" Is that why she was at the table crying the other day." I said, trying to hold my tears in.

He shook his head yes

I told him I wanted to go home so we got the check and left. I honestly wanted to walk home, but I knew that wouldn't be an option.

The whole way home was quite. When we got to the house I instantly jumped out of the car, before he could even speak to me.

Once inside I went straight for the liquor cabin.

"Haiden I don't thin-" Kodí tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Kodí right now I suggest you leave me alone" I said taking shots of tequila

The goofy group walked in and then it hit me, they must have known about all of this as well.

"You all knew I'm guessing" I said and they all shook their heads yes.

" OF FUCKING COURSE Y'ALL DID. I'm so tired of all the fucking males in this damn house." I said a little louder than they were expecting

" Haiden calm down please. Once the baby is out I will have an DNA test done to make sure it's mine, but in mean time Julie is going to be staying here. Being that it's too dangerous for her right now to be by herself." He said

" Gosh I don't know why I'm so dumb, once again of course she's going to be here, you always choose your hoe first Kodí." I said, Pausing to take another shot.

"you've put me through hell but not anymore. You bring her here, that's fine but DO NOT ever talk to me again in your life." I said taking off the ring he gave me and throwing it at him.

"As for you guys please stay away from me. I know where your loyalty lies and I would never try to make y'all switch up on him but I really thought y'all were my homies as well, I guess I was wrong. You guys made my heart hurt with this one." I told the guys leaving them all to think about what I just said.

I grabbed the tequila bottle and went straight to my room.

I slipped out of my dress and laid down in my bed. I wanna cry and scream but I couldn't bring myself to do it anymore.

I saw my phone light up so I grabbed it to see who it was.

Ayi 🥳: The guys and I are really sorry Haiden but that wasn't our secret to tell. We hope that you forgive us.

I shut my phone off and went to sleep.

The next day
I woke up kinda refreshed, I don't feel as crappy as I did yesterday. Maybe because I know that my time here is coming to an end.

I decided to do something I haven't done in a while and that was visiting my babies.

It was time to come to peace with everything that has happen to me and let all of the negative energy go. As I was walking out I stepped on something crunchy in front of my door.

I looked down and there were flowers with a note on it.
Haiden, I know that I've messed up pretty badly but I can't take it back. I'm sorry for the way I've treated you in the pass and all the hell I've put you through. Please take these flowers as an apology.

-Kodí

I rolled my eyes and picked up the flowers. On the way out to the back I found a garbage can and threw the flowers away.

I don't want his flowers or his apology.

Once outside I sat down in my spot that now seem so foreign to me and took in what was left of the beauty.

"Hi babies, I'm so sorry that I've haven't been here in a while, I've been going through the most but that shouldn't be an excuse. Mommy is going to be leaving for a while and I just wanted to let y'all know that I love you both so much. No matter what I go through from here on out you two will always be remembered by mommy." I said touching the dirt.

I needed to start making shit happen, I still had the rest of the day to put my plan in action.

I step back into Kodí's home to see everyone playing house with this pregnant bitch. All the talking and laughing stopped when they notice me walk in.

"Naw y'all can continue" I was just about to pass them up when I turned around.

"Congratulations Julie, I'm team boy" I said with two thumbs up. I heard her scoff but I didn't care.

I needed something to do besides staying in this house. So I decided to go shopping, I grabbed everything I would need in case I go through with my plan today. So that included: my money,passport and burner phone.

I could always get new clothes where I'm going. It's best to travel light when your doing sneaky shit is what Kodí would always say. I guess right now his words are coming in handy.

(Haiden's outfit)

I dressed myself in something light and was on my way

"Where are you going dressed like that" that annoying voice that I've grew to hate over the years asked me.

I didn't answer him and kept walking. He grabbed my arm harshly and turned my little ass around.

"Imma ask you again where are you going dressed like that" he said with his eyes getting darker.

"Out, now let me go" I said aggravated with him.

He let me go and left the room. I took that as my time to shine and left the house. Now I know his cars has trackers in them so I wouldn't be surprise if he and the guys pop up at the spots I'm at.

Few hours later
I was totally exhausted from shopping. I decided to go to the mall and blow off some steam which end up with me now being very hungry and exhausted.

I order chick fil a and was waiting for my order when  all I heard was gun shots going off. Great just my freaking luck!

A/n I think I'll be planing a update schedule pretty soon for this but what y'all think???
Right now I'm think about updating this book every Tuesday and Thursday that way you guys could have more at a faster rate!!!