Chapter 6

KODÍ POV

Out of all the days, today would be the day  that my men would catch a rat in my business. I didn't want to leave Haiden, but I also couldn't stay. I have a job to do and I'll carry out the job no matter what.  I called Jasper and Jax to meet me at the warehouse, I didn't feel like dealing with any of this. My head was still spinning. so this little gathering will be very short.

Approaching the warehouse I was deep in thought about what had taken place earlier. "What you thinking about" Jasper asked while walking up to me, " Too much" I replied truthfully. There was an uncomfortable silent in the air, so I started walking to the warehouse.

When we got inside the man was already in pretty bad condition. We did the usual interrogation routine, which lasted for about 5 mins. I got impatient so I made a quick and easy decision, I killed him. Telling my men to clean the mess up I walked back to my car and just sat there for a minute. The only thing that was on my mind was her.

Haiden pov
(A few days later)
"So, here's a story from A to Z
You wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face
You got G like MC who likes it on a
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady
And as for me, ha you'll see
Slam your body down and wind it all around
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends" Ayiden sang while doing his dumb little dance.

I was speechless, I start laughing so hard that I forgot that I was in pain and that I was hooked up to a heart monitor. I had to stay for an extra two days before I could go home. Ayiden has been here the most making me laugh and keeping me sane. The other guys and Liläh have been in and out of here, as for Kodí not a sight of him.

" How was that ?" Ayiden asked, "That was... something Ayiden where did you learn that?" I said with a goofy smile on my face. "Oh what? just cause I'm a killer that means I can't jam to the spice girls!!" He replied while rolling his eyes and snapping his fingers. This caused me to laugh harder than before.

"Ow ow ow ow" I cried out in pain while grabbing my side. " Oh shit Haiden are you okay. Do you need a nurse. Imma go get a nurse. Stay here." Ayiden told me. Not letting me get a word in  "AYIDEN  I'm fine now it's okay, the pain just comes and goes now" I told him calming him down.

" Oh yeah by the way you get to go home today" Ayiden told me while eyeing me carefully. I did a small smile and decided to leave it at that. I had an plan on my escape and I knew I couldn't trust Ayiden fully because of where his loyalty lies.

I knew that if I wanted to escape and do it successfully I would need to be on point with everything. I already knew where I wanted to go, I also knew that I would have to completely get off the grid and change my name. I already had my passport  with my new name on it, I just need to heal up and get a little bit stronger.

"Haiden" A voice I know all to well. I haven't seen him in the two extra days I had to stay in this place and now he suddenly pops up. " Kodí" I said back with some attitude. "Ummmm Imma leave y'all two alone for a moment" Ayiden got up and left.

"What do you want Kodí" I said calmly this time around I'm done with all of this I give up. I just need to make sure my plan goes through. "I came to get you and bring you home" he said in a mood  I couldn't recognize.

Author note
I'm backkk! I so sorry that this was very short and very bad. I am working on more chapters and a new book so stay tune!!!!