sick!scout x reader

A/N I do own this picture.  I draw it myself!
You and Jeremy were in the living room watching magic mike (look it up) scout had been sneezing and coughing all day so you came out and said it "scout for god sack are you sick" you asked a little annoyed that he literally tells you nothing."umm of course not toots." Scout said a little nervously. You look at his now pale
Face. You squint your eyes at him he looks away blushing then coughed almost throwing up. "*sigh*your sick ain't you." You sighed. "little bit toots" scout said nervously. You sigh and take him to your room and make him lay down in your bed. You look at him he was blushing furiously. "Toots look you don't have to do this for me." Scout said looking away. "Yes I do scout your my boyfriend so shut your  mouth." You said to him with an I'm am b*tch attitude." Fine." Scout grumbled. You look at him and kiss him on the cheek he blushes." Go to sleep scout you need rest." You said to him quietly. Scout finally goes to sleep and sleeps for about an hour or two. Scout finally woke up."how long was I out?" Scout asked. You look at him."about an hour or two."you said. He look at you with that  'wtf was I really' look on his face."really wow heh dat's the longest nap I have ever had wow."scout said surprised." Yeah that's the quietest you've ever been you normally talk in your sleep."you said jokingly."HEY!!! Dat was uncalled for y/n." Scout said  a little offended but not much." I was joking scouty don't get all worked up about it heh your cute when you sleep anyway." You cooed." Am not i'm manly I would flex but my muscles hurt so yeah!" Scout said trying to look manly but its not working. You giggle at the effort He put in to seem manly. he blushes." You are manly in you own way but cute in most." You said dig you finger through his hair." I love you y/n. And thanks for taking care my stubborn ass." Scout said chuckling." I love you too. And you welcome." You said.

392 WORDS
THANKS FOR READING<3