demoman x reader

A/N SUPRISE its back tf2 and it glory is back im I had to take a break because for other randomness you know that kind of stuff but her you go

You leaned against the ralling on the porch of the red teams building sighing to yourself but unknown to you. You were being watched by demo who soon came out to see why you were out here "aye lass woot are ya dooing oout here" demo ask making you sigh again " nothing really just thinking. you?" You asked " well I just saw ya oout here aloone so I came to see why I guess" demo said as he walk over to were you were standing and leans against the ralling with you "aye ya want a scrumpy " demo offered " no thanks." You sigh in sadness "alright yar missin oout thoough." Demo said the taking a rather large swig of scrumpy " demo I need to ask you something important." You said looking up at him since you were about 3 inches shorter than him " and woot woould that be lass?? Demo asked " *sigh* have you ever felt unwanted?" You asked sadly " well noo but whoo is maken ya feel unwanted." Demo said sounding concerned " my parents, spy, soldier and that's about it." You sigh looking down again " well I want you to be me girlfriend." Demo said with a sigh and taking another big swig of his scrumpy while you stare in shock that he would want a girl like you to be his girlfreind " a-are you serious!" You said still in shock " well yeah but it fine if ya doon't  y/n." Demo said look at the bottle in his hand " well of course I do demo your one of the only people I know that actually cares about me." You said pulling him into a hug which surprised him at first but after a little he relaxed in to it " I loove ya y/n." Demo sighed "I love you too demo.

To be COUNTIUED
342 word people