sick! medic x reader

A/N I don't own the picture you know the rest.
You had noticed something off about medic. he was more drozey and suclusov lately even to you and you are his boyfriend/girlfriend that is what concerns you the most. He was sitting alone in his room waiting on his bed." Hey medic you ok?" You asked in a calm tone of voice. He looks at you." Ja im fine y/n danke." Medic said as best as he could for his voice being raspy. You walk up to medic and check his if he has a fever with the back of your hand. He had a very high fever." Medic oh my god!" You said surprised." Vhat is it y/n is it zhat bad?" Medic asked. You look at him and he quick gets his answer from the look you were giving him. Medic lays down and scoots over so you could join him in bed which you do. You comb you fingers though his hair which makes him sleepy you continue till he falls asleep. After two hours he woke up he then realizes where his head was. He opens his eyes his head was between your boobs(or on your chest Idk my friend told me to put this in when I ask if I should lol)." Oh mein gott."medic said barely above a whisper. You look at him and smile." You have a good sleep medic 😉 😉?" You asked segestively moving your eyebrows up and down." Oh mein gott vhy!?!" Medic yelled as best as he could with his raspy voice." Hehehe I was joking." You said giggling." Jou better be frauline/dove".(sorry if I spelled that wrong.)medic said a little relieved.
You two layed together for the next few hours left of the day when you finally when back to sleep you both sleep to like 1:00pm. "... How long did ve sleep for?" Medic asked with a little concerned in his tired voice. You look at him then at the clock.  "  We when to sleep at 8 pm and woke up at 1 pm so 17 hours of sleep." You said smarty like. " OH MEIN GOTT ICH NEED TO FEED MEIN BIRDS!!!" Medic yelled.
Medic runs off to the medibay still in his pjs which is a pair of pj pants and no shirt. You giggled and get up and watch him scramble around the medibay trying to find the bird feed.
The bird food was by the door." Medic it by the door silly." You said holding back a cough. Medic unfortunately noticed that and quickly feed his birds. Medic then gently picks you up bridle style. " eeeep medic what are you doing!?!" You screech slightly. " Jou are sick now it is mein turn to take care of you y/n mien dove." Medic said after kissing your forhead. You both cuddle and snuggle for the rest of the day tell you both fell asleep.
The end

512 words
Hope you liked it leave a vote and comment!