husband!engineer x pregnant! wife! reader

A/N hey guys this is something I'm just writing for a dare lol
You sat on the couch trying to sleep but the babys won't stop moving "*sigh* I hate everything about this uhhhhhhhggggggaaaa!" You say frustrated. You were watching rupauls drag race (A/N it full of gay man that call themself girls) your favorite character was blare cn claire you love this show but engie on the other hand hated it but the only other one who liked it was heavy , medic and pyro. You sat there for about 4 hour trying to come the like ones so you could sleep but with no luck you begin to cry " just go *hic* to *hic* sleep please *sob*." You say in between sobs and wimpers. "Darling what wrong are you hurt are the baby's ok!!" Engie said in a panic. " no I'm f-fine I can't get the little ones to sleep a-and *hic*." You muster to say before sobbing again." Oh darling it alright let me try to calm them." Engie says as he crawls between your legs and gets his head and hand on your swollen stomach. Then It began " hey the like guys y'all need to calm down for your ma is that so hard to ask of y'all." Engie says rather seriously make you giggle." Hey y/n you can't be giggling now it gonna wriled up now." Engie said continued to be serious. You look at him and he makes a stupid face making you laugh harder " Engie your so stupid I swear." You say with a giggle and an eyeroll. Engie look at your sleeping form and put a blanket over you and kiss your forehead them your stomach " night y/n night ya little rascals." Engie said walking away silently.
* a few months later otherwise known as labor day (insert laugh track here.)*
You having a sudden pain and a rush of water go down you leg " ENGIE THE BABYS ARE COMING!!!" you yell for engie in so much pain you couldn't stand it. " DARLIN IM COMIN! MEDIC THE BABYS ARE COMIN GET IN HERE!" Engie yelled running to you. "Bring her to zhe medybay NOW!" Medic yelled from the hall. Engie pick you up gently a carrys you to the medybay and put you in the bed that was ready for you. "Ahhhhh it hurts! AHHHHHHHHH ENGIE YOU DID THIS TO ME AHHHHHHHH!" you yell at Engie with a sharp pain going though you like a gunshot. " WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?" you yell at Engie as you squeeze his robotic hand a crack sound was heard " darn." Engie said with a sigh. You scream out in pain " ich see zhe head! Keep pushing y/n." Medic says as you scream and push harder. " your doin good y/n keeper up!" Engie said dobbing your forehead with a rag to get rid of the sweat. You were in so much pain it was hard to breath or even think at this point your head pounded and your hands were numb you. After what seemed like days you finally gave birth to the first one soon after it started again the pain the head pounding the numbness of your hands the second one was ready now but you weren't even though your body said yes you mind said no. " ENGIE MAKE IT STOP IT HURT AHHHHHHHHH!?!" You cry out for engie you wanted to to stop " I know darlin I know you only have a little to go darlin do it for me and the gang and your family. Do it for Michael." Engie said to ensure you to keep going " I'll do it for Michael and everyone" you say as you push (a/n Michael is you younger brother who dead at the age of 6 of cancer. Sorry of that is really sad). You hear the wailing of both baby's you sigh and relax 'i did it. For you Michael' you say to yourself in relief. " do you vant to hold zhem y/n." Medic asked holding the to bungles of joy and dispear. " yes of course." you said still panting medic then hands the babys to you. They were identical twins one girl and one boy. you named the girl Maryann and the boy Michael and they were perfect the look like you younger brother Micheal with makes you think he helped create them in which was perfect to you " engie would you like to hold them?" you ask with a smile and with that he nods and takes them " they look a little like Michael dont they y/n?" engie asked with a smile a cute one at that " yeah thats why im calling the boy Michael." you say with a sad smile but somehow a little happy " so whats the girls name?" engie asked with an eyebrow rased "Maryann i though it would match Michael's name." you say tiredly. " thats a good name y/n. now get some sleep ok." engie said as puts the babys in the crib beside you and sat down again " ok...... i didnt mean anything i said to you....i......love.....you." you said before falling asleep.
TO BE COUNTIUED

hey part two will come soon so be prepared

891 WORDS WOOW!