하나

She was screaming at him, hitting him, cussing at him. And for what? All he did was come home five minutes late. Luke always stood by not hitting a girl, and he wished he didn't because he hated looking at bruises caused by her.

Eventually she became tired and walked away, and Luke stared at her. His skin stinging from the slaps and scratches from her long nails. Why was he still in this relationship? Ashton asked him the same question almost everyday...

Why are you still with that bitch Luke?

Luke would shrug, and pull on the cuffs of his black dress shirt. Turn away before leaving his friend who became frustrated at the distance created between them ever since Arzaylea came into his life.

Luke was a beautiful man, and in no way did he deserve to be with such a monster. He was gentle and caring. As well as the most talented pianist of his decade and often taught piano lessons to children.  His music was said to be angelic, and so gorgeous, that even the cruelest would be silent just to listen to the melodies. Arzaylea however was not one of those monsters who stayed silent, she had been the one to say Luke's music was trash, and lets just say Ashton had a fit when she said that.

Because Luke believed each lie she said, he would sit in his office playing the same song over and over again to try to make it good enough for her. Sometimes he wondered how his fingers didn't become bloody from how much he practiced after his lover stated insults towards his hobby and career- his true passion.

The blonde curly haired man looked to the left, standing up out of the oak dining chair he had been sitting in. And stretched, the stinging become stronger when he did so. His phone was ringing, and he knew it was Ashton but he wouldn't dare answer when Arzaylea was home. She would snatch the dang thing away out of jealousy.

He dragged himself upstairs, stripping out of his blue sweater, and ripped black skinny jeans as well as his boxers and socks before getting in the shower. Letting the warm water run down his body, making his muscles less tense, and making the stinging, burning pain lessen slightly. A tear ran down from his left cheek but he wiped it away, staring at the beige tile wall in silence. Boring, miserable, just like his life.

He picked up his blue loofa and poured body wash onto it, rubbing it along his body to wash himself. Looking at the bubbles on his skin, as well as the water and soap running into the drain. He thought about so many things when he was in the shower, but his mind always reached a brick wall. A brick wall which he had no interest in breaking down, but he knew he should. For, it's hurting him.

Luke picked up the shampoo bottle and poured out a decent amount onto the palm of his hand before running it through his hair. Washing it with closed eyes, before rinsing the shampoo out and feeling the water mixed with soap running down his shoulders and chest down to the ceramic floor of the tub. He did the same with the conditioner, liking the way it feels when conditioner makes your hair less knotted, though it helped you had to also put a little work in to get knots out. He rinsed all the soap out of his hair and on his body, and finally shut off the water. Exiting the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked to the bedroom, and used the towel to dry off his body, before pulling out a black pair of boxers and putting them on.

He sat on the bed in the room, it's navy blue sheets gave him a bit of comfort but not really. He flipped on the TV, and watched it for a few minutes before Arzaylea walked in. She was wearing a short black dress and heels, and was going in the room to grab her jacket from the closet.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked, his blue eyes still trained on the TV.

"Why is that any of your business Luke? Can I not do anything without having to inform you of my location every few minutes?" She spat defensively, crossing her arms and grabbing her purse angrily. Walking out of the room before Luke could respond.