Gliding his hands along the black and white piano keys, Luke smiled and laughed with Ashton. Ashton dancing around the piano, singing along to Luke's melodies.

Luke hadn't checked his phone in hours, and had completely forgotten about Arzaylea. His shining blue eyes were too focused on Ashton, and the good time they were having.

Laughs erupted from Luke's mouth, as Ashton tickled his sides. His fingers unable to continue playing the melody as he fell back against Ashton's chest. Giggles and pants leaving his mouth as Ashton gave him no mercy.

"S-Stop it!" Luke panted out, his face flushed red from how out of breath he was, due to the laughs.

Ashton stopped, and felt a temptation to press his lips against Luke's cheek. And an overwhelming feeling of sadness overcame him, because he knew he shouldn't ruin the moment due to his emotions.

"Thank you so much, for convincing me to go on this trip with you," Luke mumbled softly, and Ashton smiled, resting his chin on Luke's head.

"Thank you for coming with me. The distance between us recently has hurt me so much, I couldn't let it get any worse."

There closeness made Luke feel warm inside, and it was a strange tingle he had never felt before. He looked at the grand piano before them, wondering how hard it must've been to find something as unique as a cabin with a grand piano. It must've been so difficult for Ashton, and a part of him felt guilty for making him go through the trouble. But, he never insisted that the man do this for him. He couldn't believe Ashton would do something like this for him anyway, it was just too magnificent.

Ashton glanced out the window, it was dark by now. The sun had set only an hour prior, and he was so tempted to just do what he was always scared to do. Luke would despise him for ruining their friendship, and he felt so guilty. But the pain left from hiding his love, was breaking him.

If Luke didn't accept their love, he may not even be able to stay friends with him. It was hurting him physically and mentally. He would be taken the point of insanity if he continued along the path of unrequited love.

Ashton turned and bit his lip nervously, "Luke?"

The beautiful pianist turned to look at him with a gorgeous smile that could make even a straight man melt. "Yes?"

"Do you want to go skinny dipping after dinner?" Ashton asked, and he could hear the nervousness in his voice. He hoped that Luke couldn't.

"Skinny dipping?" Luke asked in surprise, "But, um..." Ashton's words had Luke confused, they were friends? Did friends swim nude together? Ashton didn't seem to be implying it in a sexual nor romantic manner, so maybe friends did skinny dip. But the thought of seeing the punk naked, made Luke feel warm all over. He had never felt such a feeling thinking about Arzaylea nude, so why did this strange new feeling stem from Ashton.

It made him nervous, Ashton was extremely attractive, and he just wasn't.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Ashton turned, and began walking towards the kitchen to make the two of them dinner. Luke's eyes flickering to look at the hardwood floors as he followed shamefully behind him.

Luke sat on one of the stools at the white island that was  in the middle of the kitchen, watching as Ashton took out various ingredients. The blonde pianist watched silently, a part of him hoping to never look away from Ashton. He truly was gorgeous, and if the inked man ever quit artistry, he could definitely be a model.

"Enjoying the view?" Ashton joked, and watched as Luke's face went red and he turned away.

Ashton was making a simple dinner: chicken with vegetables. He could've made a complex dinner but felt no need for it. He steamed the vegetables and used an indoor grill to grill the chicken. Serving it on two white ceramic plates, and placing one in front of Luke.