아홉

Luke was curled up in Ashton's big comforter, his eyes closed as he had fallen asleep to Ashton's scent surrounding him.

A gentle hand caressed his cheek, making him attempt to open his eyes. He ended up closing his eyes after opening them, leading to Ashton peppering his face with kisses.

"Wake up cutie," Ashton said in a voice that reminded Luke of honey. Thick and sweet.

Luke gave in, sitting up and rubbing his eyes with balled up fists. He leaned against Ashton who hugged him, helping him out of the bed. The two men held hands while walking down the stairs to eat dinner. Ashton had made spaghetti and meatballs with smoothies, offering Luke a cup of coffee but he shook his head.

"I prefer tea," He said softly, watching Ashton crack a smile at him. The man stood up before walking into the kitchen, putting a silver kettle on the stove and pouring some filtered water into it. He waited for it to boil, leaning against the counter. Ashton smiles while watching Luke twirl his spaghetti with a fork, sleepily looking up at Ashton's staring hazel eyes.

The water began boiling, and Ashton shut off the stove pouring the hot water into a red ceramic cup. "What kind of tea would you like?"

Luke smiled happily, "Black tea," he replied, lifting his fork, deciding to eat without Ashton across from him. He was impatient and hungry.

He moaned at the taste of the spaghetti, and Ashton bit his lip at the sound. Unsure of if Luke does these things purposefully to make him hard, because it happens way too often for it too be on accident.

Ashton placed the tea bag into the hot water, placing it in front of Luke. He was not a tea drinker, so he was unsure of if he was supposed to do anything other than that. But, Luke stayed silent so he assumed there was nothing more to tea than that.

Tea was simple, but wasn't always for simple people. Luke enjoyed tea, but was he simple? Ashton didn't think so. Of course, he appeared simple from the outside, but from the inside he seemed to be caged in.

Had he expressed himself in the years he had been with Arzaylea? No, because then he wouldn't received more abuse.

Though, he sat there with a smile. Not dwelling on everything he endured. A smile on his face as he stared at Ashton, who sat down and began eating his spaghetti as well.

"You're dreamy, Ashton, but you keep this hard exterior. It must attract so many people your way," Luke said softly, looking up from his food as he spoke, holding his fork in his hand.

"No, most people are too scared to approach me. And of course, I've only had my eyes set on you for years now, so I never approached them." Ashton answered, watching Luke frown.

"You kept yourself lonely because of me?"

"It wouldn't be right of me to date someone when I'm only in love with you."

Luke blushed, going back to eating his food. Ashton enjoyed their silence, though he was sucker for Luke's lovely voice, he enjoyed how their silence was not awkward or tension filled. He found it very relaxing and peaceful.

Luke stood up out of his chair after finishing his spaghetti, grabbing Ashton's plate and placing it on top of his. Ashton grabbed their empty cups and placed them in the sink.

Ashton smile, "I'll rinse them off later."

Luke nodded in response, leaning closer to Ashton and kissing his cheek gently. "You still owe me something."

"I do? And what would that be?" Ashton asked with a smirk, seeing Luke simply smile at the man and stand up. Walking up the stairs in a manner that had Ashton's eyes staring at his ass the whole way up.