01

01 : holding hands

the first time minho felt their hands intertwine was when jisung took a hold of his. the warmth of his little fingers and palm touching made him feel safe. tapping the beat, making sure he wouldn't go too fast nor too slow.

since that moment, minho would creep his hand towards jisung when he had the chance. jisung would sometimes sit in his lap, minho wrapping his arms around jisung. then to lock their hands together. it felt right, as if they were meant to be together.

but now since they debuted, jisung and minho haven't held hands for a while. once they gave a high five to each other, their fingers melting into the cracks of each other's fingers they held each other for a couple seconds. then to once pull away.

minho didn't like the coldness of his palm being lonely. he didn't want to hold anyone else's hand, only jisung.

changbin jokingly tried to interlock their hands, but minho pulled away giving a look of disgust. changbin being offended, he walked over to chan and hyunjin who ate some food.

minho on the other hand sat on the couch, cuddling with a pillow and pouted. nobody knew why he was like that, but they ignored his weird self.

jisung then running up to flop onto the couch next to minho. his cheeks puffed up, ruffling his hair he smiled. "whatcha doing." he cutely asked.

"being bored. and lonely." he bluntly told.

jisung raised a brow, "why bored? also why lonely? there are eight other guys here."

minho shook his head, showing jisung his palm he pointed to it. "my hand is lonely, it's cold."

jisung who titled his head from confusion, he scratched the back of his head. "you're weird.."

"wanna hold my hand?"

jisung was silent for a little before giving an answer. letting his small hand slide over to minho's, they were once again locked together.

"that's better." minho smiled, "see, now I'm not lonely."

jisung feeling his cheeks burn up, he felt his heart strings being pulled on lightly. looking away to hide his blush, he felt minho's finger scratching and tracing his palm. he didn't know whether to squeal or pull away, so he covered his face with the sweater paw of his other hand.

"are you getting shy? why are you covering yourself." he teased, a light smile formed on minho's face.

"n-nothing! just this is weird.."

"why I've held your hand a couple times? what's so wrong with it now?"

"b-because.."

"because what?"

"that's gay.."

I'm boredom