07

07 ; fanfics

after that scenario with the chocolates and kissing. jisung hid himself from minho whenever he could. avoiding him during dinner, watching movies. he'd even run to his room and lock himself in it if he saw a glimpse of the boy.

it was embarrassing, he definitely would admit.

but how could he resist? minho is such a tease and he's hot. so, why not kiss him?

jisung liked the idea of dating minho. but he didn't have any experience first of all. so guess what he turned to? fans loved their relationship, so..

he turned to fanfictions.

weird huh? yet, in jisung's eyes they were somewhat helpful. he saw the way the relationship between them developed slowly and smoothly. how it wasn't too fast and rushed. just how he liked it. it came to the point to where he was addicted, when he had the time he would read them twenty-four seven.

was he ashamed?

hell no.

until the day minho found out about it.

he went to get a snack from the kitchen. setting his phone down, which faced up. the screen showcased a chapter of the fic he was reading. but, jisung was called over by felix for some emergency. supposedly the aussie was fighting with jeongin because he had a plushie he wanted.

his luck that day was poor, minho came waddling into the kitchen as well. wanting some food, he scavenged the cabinets and fridge for something. until, he saw jisung's phone sitting on the counter.

peeking, he read a paragraph of whatever the boy was reading. immediately turning red, he chuckled by it. how cute. the writing described a kiss scene between the two boys. their setting was in a fair, minho and jisung on the ferris wheel. it was night, they were watching the stars and the fireworks as well. jisung had just confessed, minho accepted it with his full heart. then, it happened. they kissed.

picking up the phone, he scrolled down a bit more. laughing by some funny scenes, jisung came walking into the kitchen again. locking eyes with minho, his eyes shook. his eyes trailed to his phone which was in minho's hand.

shit. is all he could think.

"I—it's not what it looks like!!" jisung stuttered. minho just shrugged, giving a little smile.

"you don't have to be shy. I find it kinda cute, but why read books about us when we could be official?"

"m—minho..h—hyung..."

"are you gonna say 'that's gay' and run off." minho mocked, "go ahead say it. I don't care."

"t—that's.."

minho's attention was fully on jisung. but was left shook until he heard jisung's words.

"I—I'm gay for you.."

oh fuck.