09

09 ; expressing

after the chaotic confession day, minho and jisung had started dating. the younger was quite shy when it came to their relationship.

most times he'd point to the bed and twiddle with his fingers. mumbling cutely, "cuddles?.."

and when he'd want attention. he wouldn't exactly express his feelings. instead, he sit in minho's lap or stare at him until something happened.

kissing him was even more embarrassing. minho teasing him wasn't helping either. so he'd let minho kiss him instead. it was much easier that way.

yeah, he wasn't the best at showing his emotions.

"but jisung hyung. it doesn't seem that hard?" jeongin pouted, tilting his head at the boy. "you should just open your arms and throw yourself at him. then, you say 'I love you!!'" jeongin casually explained.

"it's not that easy! besides..how did it go with chan? I heard you confessed but it didn't go so well."

"hmm.." jeongin pondered, "well supposedly woojin hyung and channie hyung are actually dating."

jisung choked on air, "e—excuse me??"

jeongin nodded cutely. "yep! I'm actually quite happy for them. but then woojin said something about a polyamorous relationship. I didn't quite understand what they meant. so I said no."

jisung shaped his mouth as an 'o'. poor kid, he's too young still. "I'm sorry jeongin, must've sucked."

jeongin shook his head, "channie seems pretty happy whenever he's with woojin hyung. so supporting them is my job!"

jisung smiled sweetly towards him, "you're right. but what am I gonna do about my problem?"

"it's called open your mouth and be blunt! if you want cuddles say, 'I want cuddles minho hyung!!' or if you want a kiss, just say 'kiss me!!'"

jisung furrowed a brow, "seriously? I can't tell if you're joking or not."

"nope I am not joking. and if he teases you, whine like a brat and tell him who's boss!"

"you're very energetic you know?"

jeongin nodded, "I get that a lot. but why don't you go talk to him? snatch a kiss or something."

the older sighed, "I really don't think that's how it—"

"be quiet and get out there!" jeongin then dragged jisung by his forearm and threw him out the room. "go get 'em squirrel!" he slammed the door and locked jisung out.

"great.." jisung mumbled to himself, "where is he anyways?.."

searching for minho around the dorm. he found him laying on his stomach on his bed. he scrolled through twitter quietly, humming to himself. the door creaking open, jisung flinched as minho turned his head to the doorway.

"oh hey babe. what's up?"

"t—the ceiling.."

minho chuckled, "its so cute when you stutter. but why don't you come lay with me?"

"okay!" jisung excitedly plopped onto his bed, snuggling right next to him. hm. maybe this is kinda easy.

"so how is my baby squirrel? It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. like you've been ignoring me."

jisung became stiff. "w—well..hm..just stuff you know.."

"hey, we're in a relationship you can't keep secrets." minho sternly told. "so tell me, what's up?"

"I—it's embarrassing..you're gonna laugh."

minho smiled sweetly to the boy, "I'm not gonna laugh. I promise."

"you promise?"

minho stuck out his pinky finger, giving a wide grin he nodded. "promise."

jisung let out his pinky finger and let his finger hug around minho's. "fine..w—well.. it's just..idontknowhowtoexpressmyfeelings!" he quickly said. then shoved his face into a pillow out of embarrassment.

"you don't..know how to express your feelings?"

jisung nodded, his face still stuck to the pillow. "it's so childish I know!!" his words were muffled and minho could hear the frustration in his voice.

"look at me."

jisung did. "what..you gonna tease me now.."

"of course not. you don't have to be good at expressing your feelings. I already know that you love me."

jisung's cheeks automatically turned into a cherry red. "m—minho..why are you like this.."

"what? I'm just telling you the truth sweetheart."

"s—see! I—I hate when you do that!!"

"do what?" as minho smirked, "tell me." (SO TELL ME)

"w—when you tease me! it's unfair..and when you use pet names. it hurts my heart.."

minho ruffles jisung's hair. giving a sweet peck on jisung's forehead. he whispered into jisung's ear, "well get use to it. because that's one way, I express my love for you."