06

06 ; sweets

as jisung and minho sat in the living room alone. they watched tv while eating some chocolates. both boy's had their eyes glued onto the screen. 

well maybe only one of those boys. jisung was so into the show that they watched to where he couldn't even feel minho's eyes on him. well, that's what minho thought.  "m-minho did you see that!" jisung would sometimes yell, pointing at the screen astonished. 

minho would just give out a little, 'mhm.' not even bothering to look. 

jisung had smudges of chocolate on the side of his cheek, minho having the urge to wipe it off he contained himself from doing so. he looked so cute and squishy, all minho wanted to do was snuggle with him to then shower him with kisses. yep, totally not gay.

in jisung's head, he tried to restrain himself from looking at minho. he acted as if he didn't notice his staring, but he did. it was so damn obvious to where it was bugging him. he would turn to grab a chocolate that sat in the middle of them. but he would sometimes get lost in minho's stare, it was so bad to where it would be for minutes until the older would smirk and break it.

damn you lee minho..

finishing the box of chocolates, the show ended as well. jisung stretched his arms and groaned. "wasn't that good! wannna watch another episode? i'll grab some more snacks."

minho shrugged, "i was watching something better myself, but first."

minho took a hold of jisung's arm and pulled him close. licking his thumb he wiped off the chocolate that stuck onto jisung's face. after, he sucked on the same thumb giving a small smile. "sweet."

jisung who was stuck in a trance, he couldn't take it no more. 'fuck it if it's gay.' he leaned in and kissed minho. holding the back of his head to keep the boy from letting go. minho shocked at first, he let jisung do his thing. closing his eyes, all he could taste was the chocolates jisung had been munching on. but, the younger pulled back. red and embarassed. 

"now that's what you call sweet."