05

05 ; kissing in the rain

as the boys decided playing in the rain would be fun for their day off. jeongin had sat on a nearby staircase next to minho due to himself being cold and sick. but with minho, he just didn't want to get wet. he'd rather watch all the others enjoy themselves for a bit.

he'd love to replay chan falling multiple times, to hyunjin sliding against the cement which led to bumping into woojin. woojin falling resulted into him pulling down felix with him.

"I could've died!" felix groaned as he caressed the arm he landed on.

"suck it up you baby." woojin told, getting up shortly from his fall.

even if he could watch them all day, his eyes trailed towards to jisung. the boy was twirling, splashing in puddles. putting his arms up and letting the little droplets hit his body.

how could someone be so damn gorgeous?

jeongin had noticed that obvious staring going on, so he tapped the boy. "hyung. you're staring at jisung again."

minho shrugged, "I know. it's not illegal so I'll be doing this all day."

jeongin's expression changed by minho's response. looking towards jisung, all he did was smile. twirl, kick some water from puddles. to then catch himself from falling. what was so exciting about that? was it just adult things or was he going crazy?

"minho hyung. do you like jisung?"

minho blinked a couple times before responding. his head turning towards jeongin, he nodded. "I like him a lot. not even like, more of  love."

"you're very blunt. why don't you tell jisung you love him?"

minho sighed, "because not everyone feels the same way you know?"

jeongin nodded from his answer, he did understand that. but he felt as if their relationship could be so much more. "you're right, I shouldn't butt in."

"it's alright jeongin, one day you'll fall in love with someone. and you'll realize it's not easy."

while with jisung, he watched as the two boys on the staircase having their conversation. he didn't know what it was about, but from time to time. minho and jeongin would take glances towards him, which weirded him out in a way.

but which weirded him out even more was that he kept picturing a certain scene. it was vivid, so clear to where it seemed realistic. and he couldn't get it out of his head.

it was minho and him. standing face to face.

kissing in the rain.

he didn't understand why he kept having that fantasy replay. it was strange, irritating. he wanted it to stop, but he didn't mind the idea of kissing minho.

oh wait. he thought. that's really gay.

but he couldn't stop lying to himself. even if it was gay, who wouldn't want to date minho? or have a thought of kissing him?

that boy is literally the definition of ethereal.

but the picture was clear. jisung looked straight into minho's eyes. the older boy slightly smiled, lips parted and his hand on jisung's cheek. he leaned in slowly, jisung closing his eyes while he felt the warm touch pressing against his lips.  jisung's hand gripped onto minho's shirt, while minho's hand snaked around jisung's neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. it lasted for a couple seconds until he disappeared and it was just himself standing in the rain once again.

and he couldn't lie, he did enjoy it.

but would he ever say that? nope.

because that's gay.

> 2:23 am <