Chapter 1- meeting

Hiii! This is my first time writing a fan fiction so I hope I do a good job. Updates might be slow because of school and other shit. Please feel free to comment your opinions or suggestions :))
                                                               -Maru
_____________________________

Baekhyun P.O.V.

I woke with a sore back and a headache. I got up and went to the bathroom. I continued my daily routine of cutting my wrist and then bandaging it so that no one at school sees. I washed up and went back to my room to get dressed. I grabbed a black hoodie and some ripped jeans. It doesn't matter what I wear I'm will always be fat and ugly. I then grabbed my bag and went put the door. I don't eat breakfast because I don't deserve it. I'm too fat. I weigh 80 pounds. I slowly walked to school. My first period was math. Just great. When I came into my classroom, people whispered and snickered at me. I don't care anymore. When the teacher walked in I noticed a handsome tall guy.
" Students, please welcome Park Chanyeol. He is new so I hope we can make him comfortable." The teacher said with a warm smile.
"You May sit next to Baekhyun."
Chanyeol started to walk towards the seat beside me. I can't believe that a human can be this perfect. A sharp jawline and mesmerizing eyes. I stared at him and he seemed to notice.
"Hi Baekhyun, my name is Chanyeol. Would you mind taking me for a tour of the school?"
Chanyeol asked.
"S-sure..." I replied nervously.
"Thank you!"

After class, I started to panic. "What if Chanyeol thinks I'm not okay or I'm weird?" I asked myself. Before I could think of an answer, Chanyeol came up to me.
"I'm ready for my tour."
He said to me.
I walked around the school showing him where the restrooms were and the library.
But suddenly I felt dizzy. My head felt like exploding.
"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.
Before I can answer I felt my eyelids close, slowly I lost conscience.

Chanyeol P.O.V.
I was starting to freak out. I don't know why but my tour guide just fainted. He does look very pale and skinny. I lifted him up easily. He was very light. I ran to the nurses office.
" Nurse Kim! My classmate Baekhyun just fainted!"
I shouted to Nurse Kim.
"Oh dear. Let me look at him."
After 10 minutes.
" Mr.Park, it seems that due to the lack of nutrition and protein, his body had to shut down."
Nurse Kim explained. " Will he be okay?" I asked her.
"Yes. Would you mind taking him home? He needs rest. I'll tell your teacher."
"Okay"
________________________________

Welppp. That took a long time to write. I hope it's not too bad. Until next time. :)
                                                        -Maru