Chapter 6- Bad Luck

Hey. It's been some time I hope you guys are doing okay. I adore every reader that has tapped on this book. Sorry for such a late update :(
- maru

‼️ Warning! Abuse + bullying ‼️
Baekhyun POV
I can't believe I'm  going to work with Chanyeol for this project. That means I'll have to spend more time with him. It's not that I don't like him but I'm scared. I can't let him know more about me. I turned my head and stared at Chanyeol. He kinda looks like Yoda. I smiled. Then I saw Chanyeol look my way so I quickly turned my head to focus on the teacher.

After, the bell rang. I packed my bag and walked to the library. Even though it's much time, I never eat. I have to lose more weight. I'm so fat right know. On my way to the library, I saw BTS hanging out in the hallway. I look down and quickly pass by them. Then suddenly a hand grabbed me. I turned around to see J-hope smirking.
" hey guys look what I caught. Isn't it our cute little pet Baek? Trying to escape from us. I'm so disappointed, I guess we will have to punish you. " He said while dragging me to the bathroom. He threw me against the wall and punched me hard. Then his friends joined in. After a while. I couldn't see no more. The voices were getting quieter. But the pain was still coming. It hurt so badly. But I couldn't do anything about it. I slowly left the world for a few hours.

Chanyeol POV
The bell for class ended and I was about follow Baekhyun until some chick with big boobs and a high pitched voice stopped me.
" Hey new kid. Want to spend you lunch time with me? Your really hot. "
She smirked and twirled her hair.
" Um. No thank you. I have someone to catch up to. Bye."
I pushed her away and walked out the door.

After trying to find the small boy, I gave up. I couldn't find him anywhere. I sighed and bought a sandwich to nibble on. Then I walked to the library and fell asleep in an empty chair.

I know this is really bad but I still hoped some of you enjoyed it lol. I really love angst tbh.
- maru