Chapter 10-finding out (part 2)

heyo:) um it's been a really long time but i'm kinda back?? i was rereading this and honestly everything's so wack. i was so bad a writing back then oml. i'll maybe update this but i have no idea where it's heading 🥴🥴🥴
-maru

Chanyeol's POV:

I brought Baekhyun back and i could sense he was in pain. i couldn't help but feel bad. For someone to be treated like this everyday must be horrible. I don't know how baekhyun withstands the pain.

After reaching my house, I told him to rest on the couch while i went to get the first aid kit. When I came back to the living room, Baekhyun fell asleep. I decided to check if he had bruises from the punch. I took off his jacket and than his shirt. My body stopped. His arms were covered in cuts. Line by line. There were old cuts and new ones. Tears slowly dropped from my eyes. I slowly took of his shirt and bruises cover his chest. There were cuts on his stomach. He looked horrifyingly thin. His ribs and collarbones stuck out. His arms were like sticks. I was shocked. I didn't know Baekhyun was suffering this much. I wrapped and cleaned his cuts. Then I placed him on my bed and went to prepare him something to eat. I couldn't stop the thoughts in my head. I really don't know what Baekhyun is going through but i have to help him.