Chapter 5- chance

I know this story is so bad, but I hope there are some people who enjoy it. Sorry for the wait :0
- maru

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling hazy. I didn't want to go to school even though It's my second day. School was so boring and lame but true only motivation I had was Baekhyun. I wanted to make sure he was okay. This feeling of urge to protect someone was new to me. Arriving into my classroom, I saw Baekhyun scribbling in his notebook. His eye bags looked darker and he only seemed to get thinner and thinner. The teacher walked in and class started.
" Today we will be doing a partner ADST project. I'll be choosing your partners so don't ask. I want this project completed in 3 weeks. Here's a package of information" the teacher explained. " Now I'll be choosing the pairs. First pair: Suzy and Momo, second pair: Hyung won and Felix, third pair: Dara and Wonho, forth pair: Justin and Cai Xu Kun and lastly Chanyeol and Baekhyun." The teacher said.
I was so shook. I'll be working with Baekhyun. Oh my God. Does this mean I get to go to his house? Ugh. I really need to stopping thinking like this. I turned to Baekhyun and he was staring at me. He quickly turned his head and started at the teacher. He was actually kind of cute. For the rest of the class I rested in my hands and focused on Baekhyun.