Chapter 9- Finding out (pt 1)

*after school*

Baekhyun's POV

School ended and I was waiting for Chanyeol to come out. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm.
"Hey Baek, I'm really pissed off right now. Why don't you help me with it" a voice said.
I shivered. This voice was Hyungmin's. My ex boyfriend. The guy who dumped for a stupid and fake blonde chick.
" umm..sorry. I waiting for someone right now.."no replied.
Then I was banged against a wall.
" You will do what I tell you to do. Your just a dumb fucking toy to me so shut up and listen." He said to me in a cold voice.
Then he punched me in the stomach.

Chanyeol's POV

I knew that Baek was waiting for me but I left my notebook in my locker so I went to get it. When I got outside, I saw some tall guy looming over Baekhyun. He was swearing at him and then punched Baek in the stomach. I didn't what happened but I couldn't contain my anger. I stormed over there and grabbed the guy by his collar. I was half a head taller then him.
" What the fuck do you think your doing?"
"Who are you? This is between Baekhyun and me so you should mind your own fucking business."
"Well I'm Baekhyun's friend and I'm not going to let you treat him like that. And if you have a problem with that you can come right at me." I said as I threw him against the wall.
"..fine. Your free today Baekhyun, but just wait. I will get you." The random dude said and left.
Then I look over and saw Baekhyun trembling on the ground.
"Baekhyun? Are you okay. Are you hurting?"
"...no. Thank you Chanyeol. For saving me."
"No problem. Who was he?"
"He...is my ex boyfriend. Ever sconce he dumped me he used me as a stress reliever when his girlfriend was fucking someone else."
I pushed down my anger and focused on Baek. I brought him to his feet and hugged him.
" I'll protect you from him. Don't worry. Let's go to my house"
Then me and him walked towards my house.