Pretty little thing.

Jeon Jungkook

I focused on the sound of heavy breathing as the weak guy in front of me crumpled on the floor begging me for mercy,his eyes glistening in fear and tears rolled down his cheeks which made me smile

"Pathetic,"Suga spat in his face,the male grabbing the lighter of his pocket and smoking in his face,the angry grey smoke making the target cough.

"Wanna smoke?Isn't rude of me not to offer?"Suga chuckled lighting the cigarette and pressing the flickering flames against the target's cheeks.

Impatience evoked in me yet I respected Suga or as I would call him Yoongi Hyung out of missions.

"Now this is simple Bobby.You are gonna die because you are a fucking traitor bitch.We lost a deal and just any deal but eleven crates of cocaine!"he yelled gripping his hair,the oily curls pulled tightly as he groaned,shutting his eyes.

"Now because you are a pathetic bitch you are gonna tell me who else you are working for!"Suga continues pulling out his gun,loading it and pressing it against his head.

"No!I've got a girlfriend and I've been cheating on her accidentally but  I've got a little child coming along and my grandmother-"Suga cut him of as he lit his lighter and lit his hair on fire.

"Exo!Exo!Don't kill me their are things you don't know.Things nobody knows unless you go st-"

A young rookie known as Lucas shoots him and Yoongi gives Lucas a subtle nod of acknowledgement.

"Get rid of the body and pay off all his girlfriend's college tuitions and bills.Make sure no other gangs threaten her or involve her in this lifestyle.Watch over his child and see if he or she will be in good hands.Also his grandmother suffers from Alzheimer's move her to the better side of the city in a good enough home.Got that message Rm?Do it yourself I can't let that go wrong,"I spoke with authority as Rm typed it all down on his iPad and gestured for two guys to get rid of the body.

I walked towards my black sports car with Jin and Hoseok checking their computers as Jimin was fixing his makeup frowning at the blood on my shirt.Jimin was one of the seducers on the team,he still killed when necessary along with  Jin who was a multitalented hacker,seducer,high speed driver as well as the medic and cook on the team.

"Jungkook,"he mumbled but I ignored him and focused on Hoseok and Jin who were reporting all they had found out from some of our guys who were checking out one of Exo's clubs and what they had found from the systems they had hacked into.

Exo had been quite lately despite rumors that their leader Kim Jaehyung was gonna step down and let his only son Baekhyun take over.That brief sense of calm had been broken by them stealing out on our drug trade and backing out will make them think we are weak,we aren't.