Take care of me

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his and softly hauled the younger out of his car and as soon as Taehyung came out the pair were flanked by Suga,Jhope,Jin,Rm and four other bodyguards

"Stay close to me and keep your head down,"Jungkook said urgency laced in his voice as he pulled the younger closer to him,wrapping his around the curvy waist.The pair walked inside the dead club, dead as in half the club was filled with bikini clad strippers and guys arguing,an angry girlfriend or two and the few happy go lucky ones still drinking their hearts or should I say liver out.Jungkook seeing that Taehyung's eyes had widened at the sight gently covered his eyes with his palm.

"Walk forward Taehyung,"Jungkook trudged along side him.

Many onlookers tried to glimpse at the blonde but Jungkook pushed his head in his chest away from the prying eyes and picked up the standstill nervous boy,his legs out of habit wrapping around Jungkook's waist as he was hoisted up.

"Continue and stop fucking staring,"Jungkook growled and Taehyung whimpered in his chest at the cold tone of the elder.

Jungkook ignored the younger's protests as he he cooly blowed wind on th boy's face making him softly sneeze.

(Readers:Tae has one loud ass sne-
Jungkook:
Me:
Both:shut the- shit that's true)

Jungkook inwardly cooed at the soft sound and laughed at the wrinkle of the small boy's nose.The sound foreign yet melodious to Taehyung who savored the moment.

"Jungkook come on,"Jhope nudged him forward.

They made it past all the and walked to a door bin the back which led to a loft.

A simple interior,colours only ranging from shades of grey to black and white.Their lay a large soft,velvety couch on the marble spiral designed floors,a stairway which led to more rooms was visible and their was s simple white kitchen and table.It was a neat,tucked away place and unknowingly a place that would change a lot.

Jungkook finally dropped Taehyung on the couch and let him lay down with his dirty red converse.

Suga watching with distaste yet new better to keep his mouth shut.

"I'm gonna go wash up and head back,"Suga announced

"Count me in and Jungkook we really need to talk to JB and see what his deal is?Why did he show up by the most protected,exclusive club of the Kim gang?"Rm

"Jhope check all our systems and talk to the rest of technicians on the team and as usual report anything fishy back,"Rm added.

"Should I hel-"Jin began.

"No Jin just cook or something,"Rm huffed.

Jin nodded yet it was plain as day on how dissatisfied he was,Jungkook opened his mouth and Jhope began to protest yet Jin gave both a scary firm look,shutting them both up.

"Come on Taehyung let me bring you to your room to rest,"Jungkook stood up and held his hand.

Jungkook saw the sleepy state Taehyung was in,his blonde hair fluffed up, eyes half lidded and drool deeper out of his mouth like a little puppy.

Taehyung didn't understand why he even was disappointed or why he wished Jungkook had picked him up.

Yet his heart fluttered when Jungkook held unto his hand,pulling him forward so it was okay that he wasn't lifting him up.It would be fine if Jungkook just holds him.

//

Shorter more frequent updates or longer more in depth but slower updates?

It's a bit of a filler today...

Do you like the story?

Also this chapter was quite fluffy but Jungkook wouldn't always be this nice...