I'll take care of myself

"I hate myself for loving you"

Jimin was seething he was never left behind,never forgotten and especially not by Jungkook who knew how jimin feared being abandoned.

In the hurry he had managed to distract Chanyeol long enough until the boy left in a flustered hurry.It left a gnawing feeling in his stomach,sure he knew that the rivaling gang was being attacked yet he never saw such worry from a professional well equipped gang who were gonna all survive Jungkook's threats with little damage as not even Jungkook was serious about this proving this as he wasn't even in the club anymore.

Jimin got up stiffly from his seat as he saw some gang members from Got7,they were on good enough terms with the fellow gang yet Jimin wondered why they were here.Jimin knew he was here for a simple reason,Jungkook hated the exo mafia and yes Jungkook hates a lot of things but this hatred was something which coursed in his blood.It was something which run deep for generations between the Kim's and Jeon's specifically.From unforgivable deaths between the bloodlines to stealing of their resources,ties,loyalties and especially their lovers.

Jimin watched Mark approach him in a hurry a slightly nervous expression on his face.He seemed so calm yet Jimin could tell he was jittery and frantic.

"Jimin is everyone okay?"He asked softly.

"What?"Jimin cocked his head in slight confusion.

"Come outside please it's not ideal-"Mark began and Jimin cut him off by grabbing his hand and pulling the boy outside.

The warm light of the sun which rose above the fluffy,clouds stung Jimin's eyes as the the only light he had seen in the past few days were police sirens and the sensational club lights.

"Jimin our missions they seemed to have interwoven and well there were bombs in the hall Jungkook was in and they aren't explosives I mean we managed to turn them off but gas bombs can be toxic -"Mark rambled

Jimin gasped in shock worry coursing through his veins he breathed heavily and he felt tears drip down his cheeks.

"Jimin are you crying?Oh shit look Jungkook and the guys went home but Jungkook was carrying a blond and he was so pretty "Mark got stars in his eyes as he talked.

"Is that cutie okay?Oh or is he Jungkook's boy toy?"Mark asked feverishly.

Jimin's eyes narrowed and he slapped Mark,hard.

"The Guy was probably injured Mark or being carried in for questioning or even torture or maybe Jungkook will feel sorry for him and let him go.Jungkook cannot fall in love with just anyone,"Jimin argued,he felt confident in himself as Jungkook despite all his toys never fell in love with anyone's charms which gave the boy hope.

"Sorry Jimin,I forgot about your feelings it's just that guy was so cute,"Mark lowered his head in embarrassment as a soft blush coated his cheeks and a small smile touched his lips.

"Is it that obvious,"Jimin chuckles painfully a wry smile coated his lips.

"Jimin it's okay to love someone and move on"Mark softly patted his shoulder.

"You gave up on Jackson because he doesn't want to love you but I can't give up on Jungkook because he doesn't know how to love as yet.I'm not scared like you,"Jimin taunted.

"I suppose so but just remember if you really love Jungkook then you will no matter how much it hurts let him be happy even if it's not with you and if he loves you he will always come back to you,"Marks spoke with experience as he tried to pick his best advice to Jimin.

"Nothing lasts forever Mark even if he drifts that can always end,"Jimin chuckled and stalked off leaving Mark with deep worry gnawing in his stomach.

/thanks to all of you guys and girls reading and liking my book.I'm not doing this story for views nor am I expecting to gain a lot but I'm in my senior year of highschool and it's hella hectic so I'm glad no one is pressuring me for updates

500 views thx

I love y'all 💜~Izzy