II

"Do I get to keep this bunny onsie?" I ask

"Yeah, I think." Dan says.  The 3 of us are sitting on the couch watching some weird show that I've never heard of.  I'm sitting in the middle of Dan and Phil.

"So Scar, how are you enjoying your stay at Dan and Phil's crib." Phil says, talking funny.

"Its a cool crib," I immitate Phil's voice. "But I would appreciate it if there were less stairs." I say

"I think all of us would appreciate that." Dan says, and I giggle.  I then hear a ding, and Phil grab his phone from the little coffee table.

"Aw." he says, standing up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"My friends car broke down 2 blocks away, and asked me if I could help with it or something. I'll be back in like, 30 minutes." Phil says, then walking out the door.

"What are they going to do with a dead car?'' Dan asks

"I guess they have to push it to Phil's friends house." I say.

"I have a good idea." Dan says

"What is that idea Daniel?" I ask

"We should make a youtube video, it could be a truth or dare video." he says

"Yeah!  One point for Dan for thinking of a good idea." I say, as we high five.  We then head into Dans room, and we both tweet out on twitter, of course, to give us some truths and dares.  Dan then sets up the camera and all that jazz, and begins the video.

"Hello internet!" Dan says.

"Today, me and my bestfriend Scarlett will be playing truth or dare." he says, wrapping me in a side hug, and we fall off his bed.  I start laughing, as well as Dan.

"Dan, your crushing me." I laugh, trying to push him off of me.

"No I'm not." Dan says, sitting up on the bed.

"Thanks for helping me up." I say, as Dan laughs.  

"So, we tweeted out for you guys to give us some truths, and some dares, and now we are going start the video I guess." Dan says, and I chuckle.

"Ok Dan, this dare is from @phanoverlife_, 'I dare you to wear your dinosaur onsie.'  Ha, you have to do it!" I say, as he stares blankly at the camera.

"Well, thanks for that one." Dan says, as he quickly runs to his closet and suits up.  

"Ok, are you happy." he says. "Ok Scar, your dare is from gnarlyscarlett, 'I dare you to wear Dan's llama hat.' Well, thats not to bad, I mean, it is my llama hat." Dan says, as I roll my eyes.

"BETTER DARES PEOPLE!" I shout, as Dan hands me his llama hat.

"Do I look like Dan guys." I say, making a really weird face, as Dan starts to laugh.

"Ok ok, next dare." he says

"Ok, I'm just gonna say the dare cause I cant say the username.  Your dare is to prank call the youtuber Joe sugg and pretend to be a fangirl." I say.

Dan quickly does it, and Joe never caught up, he thought it was a fangirl the whole time.  Pretty funny. 

"Oh, I got a text from someone, its a dare.  Ok, I dare you to, uh, nevermind." Dan says, as his cheeks go red.

"What was the dare?  Come on Dan, you know I dont back down from dares." I say, crossing my arms.

"You will this one." he says, he looks kinda sad.