X

Once I got home, Sam called me, and invited me over  the o2l house.  Jc and Ricky are still in the hospital until tomorrow, so its only gonna be Sam, Connor, Kian, and Trevor.  

I change into shorts and a t-shirt, and make my way to there house.  I let myself in, and see them all sitting on the couch.  

"Hey guys." I say, plopping down on the couch.

"Hey Scarlett, I havent seen you in a while." Sam says, tackling me in a hug, as I laugh.    

"Sam, get off me." I laugh, as he laughs and sits back down.  

"Psst, Connor, hi." I say, poking his cheek, as he laughs. 

"Hey Scar."  Connor says, giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Ew, germs." I say, wiping my cheek.  He just rolls his eyes, and puts his arm around my waist.  Ew, human contact.  

"Are you gonna sleep over?" Connor asks.

"Yeah, probaly." I say.

-

Kian and Sam ditched to go to bed, and Connor just went in the kitchen to make us mac and cheese, my second serving of the day.  It leaves only me and Trevor in the room.

"How are you doing, and be honest." Trevor asks.

"Its, confusing.  At times I feel so happy, and at other times, I just hate myself, and I want to die." I say, leaning back on the couch. 

"Its okay, everything will get better.  And when was the last time you self harmed?" he asks.

"Um, yesterday." I say, not looking at him.

"Why do you do this to yourself Scarlett?" he asks.

"I hate myself Trevor.  I'm ugly, fat, dumb, you dont know how lucky I feel to have Connor, I thought he would never go for me." I say, smiling at the thought of Connor.  "When I'm around him, he actually makes me feel happy."

"Maybe he's the right one for you then, you know.  You guys both make eachother happy." Trevor says.  

"Theres more to it Trevor." I say, as Connor comes in with the mac and cheese.  

-

I wake up in the morning, and tell Connor I'm going home, my moms coming home a little earlier than expected. 

"Please stay for 5 more minutes." Connor mumbles, holding his arms out.

"I have to go Connor." I chuckle.

"Pleeeeeeease." he whines, as I roll my eyes.

"Only 5." I sigh, climbing back in bed next to him, as he smiles, and pulls me in close to him.

"I love you Scarlett." he mumbles in my hair.

"I guess I love you too." I say, as he flicks my nose.

"Hey!  Theres no need to flick my nose." I say, squinting at him.  I'm trying to make his head explode, like in Junie B. Jones.

"What are you doing?" he asks confused.

"Trying to explode your head." I say, as he bursts out laughing.

"Yeah, laugh now buddy, but I'll be the one laughing when your head explodes." I say, still squinting.  But then I give up on it because its not even working. 

"So, I heard your thinking of getting an apartment with Lia." Connor says.

"Yeah, were gonna go looking for apartments soon." I smile.