epilouge

{Scarlett's pov}

"Lets get this wedding on the rode!  Scarlett, your suppose to walk down the isle in 5 minutes!" Lia shouts at me, as I just laugh, trying to get my earings on, but I cant seem to figure out how to put on earrings.

"Mooom!  I need help putting on my earrings!" I whine.

"You'll never grow up, will you?" mom asks, as I laugh.

"Nope." I say, as my mom puts in my earrings.  I take a look at myself in the mirror, and for once in my life, I feel confident.  

At the moment, I'm 23, Connor is 26 turning 27 soon.

Yes, Connor asked the big question last year when we were in New York for a little trip.  It was right in the middle of times square, and is was amazing.  

"I cant believe my baby girl is getting married,  your father would be so proud."  Mom says.

"I miss him, but remember to save a spot next to you, so he can sit there." I say.  I know I may sound crazy, but, I feel as if he would be sitting there, giving me a thumbs up after I most likely trip coming down the isle.

"Wheres the bride?  Its time to start!" the wedding guy, Bruno says.  I quickly put on my shoes, and head towards the big doors.  I stand behind all the bridesmaids and the boys they were paired up with.  

Since I dont have my father physically with me to walk me down the isle, Dan and Phil actually are.  Dan on my right side, Phil on my left.  If your wondering, there both happily married.  Phil actually married Violet after 3 years of dating, and Dan got married when he was 26, to a lovely girl named Shawna.  Phil and Violet have two sets of twins, the 4 year olds, Henry and Catie.  Then you have the 2 year olds, Joseph and Dan.  Yes, Dan, Phil wanted to name one of his sons after his bestfriend.  I find that too adorable.

Now you have Dan and Shawna's kids.  They have a 2 year old named Riley, and a 1 year old named Phil. (Yes, Dan also named his one son Phil.  #phanatbest)  And right now, Shawna is actully pregnant again.  But we still dont know if its a boy or a girl.  

As the bridesmaids and there partners start to walk down the isle, the music begins, and I lock arms with Dan and Phil, tightly.  We begin to walk down the isle, and everyone is looking at me, and I feel awkward.

"I feel awkward." I whisper to Dan and Phil, as they try to contain there chuckles.  

I then look up to see Connor, standing there with his hands covering his mouth, not able to take his gaze from me, and I cant help but smile the biggest smile in the world.  Connor looks extremly handsome in his manly tuxedo.  

We finally reach the end of the isle, and the preist begins to speak.

-

"I do." I say, a smile permanatly stuck across my face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." the priest says, as Connor moves my vail out of the way, and we both lean in to confirm our marriage.  Our lips connect, and I can feel the sparks go off, same ones as the first time we kissed, when I was 18.  

Then, we all run down the isle, the maid of honors, (Jenna, Lia, Zoe, and Colleen) and the best men, (Jc, Ricky, Trevor, Kian, and Sam.  Connor couldnt just pick one, so he picked all of them) then all the guests, and the first two rows on my familys side consisted of youtubers, my bestfriends.  And of course my mother and a couple other close family members.  

Everyone who was a part of the wedding ran outside, and into the limo.  Everyone else took there own cars, and now it was time for the wedding party.  

We arrive at the place, and head inside.  I automatically hear the music, and run out on the dance floor, dragging Connor with me.

"The sprinkler." I say, doing the sprinkler, then the funky chicken, as everyone is laughing at me.  

Then, a slow song came on.  

"Will everyone please make a space on the dance floor for the newly wed couple, Mr. and Mrs. Franta." the dj says, as me and Connor begins slow dancing, and are the center of attention.

"Mrs. Scarlett Franta, I like the way that sounds." Connor says, as I giggle.  

"I like it too, I could get used to it." I giggle, as Connor gives me a kiss on the cheek.  

"I love you so much." Connor says.

"I love you too, Connor." I smile, thinking about spending the rest of my life with my bestfriend.

After a while, it was time for me to throw my flowers.  I step up on a chair, and turn away from all the people on the dance floor. I throw my flowers, and I turn around, to see who caught them.  I see Lia holding them, and Jc dancing at the side of the dance floor.  Yes, Jc and Lia are still dating, I'm surprised Jc hasnt popped the question to her yet.

Well, today was such an amazing day.  And, if you guys are wondering, no, I do not self harm anymore.  I overcame it when I was 20.  Once I announced I was a year clean when I was 21, I realized that I beat the voices in my head, I beat self harm, and now, I have a whole future to look up to, with my amazing husband.  

I guess you could say, I was saved.

OKAY GUYS THATS IT

THATS THE EPILOUGE BRB IM GONNA CRY NOW

So I had so much fun writing these two books, and now I get to continue on with brother!  So I'm just letting you know, that in October, I will be making another series based off of Saved about Scarlett and Connors children, along with Dans kids, Phils kids, Jc and Lia's kids, a bunch of kids:)  

I'm planning it out right now!  

So thank you everyone for reading and voting and commenting on this book, I love you all so much and without you guys I would legit have 0 reads.  So thank you guys so much, and I'll see ya soon in Brother, which I may or may not be updating tomorrow?

So thank you all so much again, and I really hoped you liked the Saved series:)

-awkfranta