III

-Back Home-

Staying at Dan and Phil's was one big blur, minus the day Dan asked me to be his girlfriend.  The only person who knows is Phil.  

I just recently arrived home, and Sam invited me over the guys house to hang out.  I told my mom, and she said it was fine.  So, thats where I'm headed now.  

I walk inside, since the door was unlocked, and look to see no one in the living room. I then walk into the kitchen, and see no one in there.  Where the heck are these boys?

"SCARLETT!  ARE YOU HERE? IF YOU ARE WERE UPSTAIRS!"  Kian shouts, as I chuckle to myself, and head upstairs. I pop my head in Kian's room first, and see all the guys in there.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Hello Mrs. I kissed a british youtuber." Ricky smirks, as I blush.

"It was a dare you retards." I say.

Me and Dan decided that it didnt matter if people knew we were dating, but we dont bring it up, they have to.

"To be honest, I dont ship it."  Kian says.

"Yeah, atleast it was just a dare, and you guys arent dating or anything." Sam says, as I look down at my feet.

"Wow, thanks guys." I say, not daring to look up at them.

"Wait, you guys are dating or something?"  Trevor asks, as I look up and nod.  

"Just because you guys had to kiss?" Kian asks

"No you twat, because we like eachother." I chuckle.  

"So Dan was your first kiss?"  Connor asks.

"Uh, yeah." I smile.

"Well, ok." Trevor says.  This is awkward.

"Uh, maybe I should go, I just made things awkward." I say, slowly leaving the room, the guys dont pay attention to me.

Of course they dont, they dont care about me, I knew they were gonna leave me some day.

As I'm walking down there stairs, I hear footsteps behind me.  I see Connor a few steps above me.

"Hi Connor." I smile

"Why." he says

"What?" I ask

"Why would you go out with him?  I was, nevermind." he says

"Connor, you dont expect me to forgive you for what you did that fast, do you?" I ask

"Well, yeah." he mumbles.

"Well, no.  Women arent just a toy men can play with.  Maybe its fun for you, but it wont be fun one day when you have a daughter and your wiping tears off her face because some boy cheated on her or broke her heart." I say.

"How are you even going to make your relationship work?" he asks

"Its gonna be hard, but were gonna try.  And in the end if it doesnt work, I know that I mdae a bestfriend that I wouldnt trade for the world." I say, continuing down the steps.  I open the front door.

"Wait." Connor says, catching up to me.

"What?" I ask

"Please, just give me a chance." he pleads.

"Do you just expect me to break up with Dan? To give you another chance?" I ask

"Well," Connor begins.

"No, Connor.  You know, I liked it alot better when we were just bestfriends.  And when you guys would all talk to me.  I liked my life better before, than I do now." I say, leaving.  But Connor of course follows.