Secrets. We all got them!

Yo, I'm Song Y/n. Your average secretive teenager here(like any other)! Now, you must be wondering..what's your secret? Well, I can't give it to you that easily. After all, it is a secret.

Okay, I guess I can trust you...well, myself. Anyways, my secret is I have superpowers. You heard it! I have super strength, super speed, and telekinesis. They don't exactly run in my family, I am the only one that has them.

Because of these powers, it makes life hard to live. Why? Cause I can't go any second without sending one of my brother's to the hospital because I "hit to hard" Besides, sometimes it's an accident and sometimes it's on purpose. Speaking of my family, why don't we focus on them.

My mother is an aggresive, no filter, crazy woman while my father is pretty chill, he tends to listen to my mom...all the time. Trust me, you don't want to get caught dead trying to argue with her. Now my brothers, my dear, sweet, ignorant brothers. No offense, but they're the black sheep of the family. They are so annoying and everything is stupid..even their names!

Who names their child "Yugyeom"!?
And Don't get me started on my oldest brother, Jackson. Sometimes, I wonder if I can use my powers to shut his mouth. Anyways, enough of my crazy background and family. Let's get into the story!

Y/n's P.O.V

We were waiting in the car for my dad to finish loading our luggage. He's taking an eternity. I looked out the window and saw my father straining his back just to pick up a suitcase; so I got out of the car, picked up the suitcase with no hassle, placed it in our trunk and closed the trunk. Then, I started to head back into the car to find my dad already inside, buckling his seat belt.
"Thanks for the help, honey." He told me.
"No problem." I replied. My dad was still struggling with his seat belt so my mom buckled it for him.

"Can we please leave now!" She yelled.
Then, my father started the engine of the car and we were on our way to our new house. I never mentioned why we were moving. It was because my secret had gotten out to my whole high school. We had no idea how it had got out but....I think my bully had exposed my secret. She always wanted to see me suffer.

But that's just what I thought..no it's what I knew. I had never used my powers at school. So how could anyone figure out, except for one person. My bully, she was the only one who knew all my secrets because we were best friends. But still, I can't prove that she actually put out my secret because I don't actually have evidence.

After a while of waiting, we finally reached our new house. My first look at the house made my jaw. While my brother's started to to hit each other back and forth, showing their excitement. I rolled my eyes at their behavior and got out of the car. But I could'nt blame them, The house was huge, it was fit for not a king but a god! Once we got over our excitement, we unloaded all our bags out of the trunk and put them in the house.

Then, suddenly a rush of excitement went through my body when I realized something. I guess Yugyeom and Jackson was thinking what I was thinking too, because we were staring at each other, huge devilish smirks placed on our face. We had realized the real chaos of us moving...picking out our rooms. We follow the rule "first come, first served" by that we mean..whoever gets there first, they get it fair and square. While we were exploring downstairs, the thought of choosing our room stayed in the back of our minds.

We couldn't wait. Then, finally the time came...we started to head upstairs. When we finally got up there, we pushed our mom out the way and ran to a door. Overall, my room was the best. I was chilling on my bed when I heard my mom's voice telling us to come to the living room.

I started to walk to my door but stopped in my tracks. I suddenly thought about earlier, when pushed our mom. I was thinking she called us downstairs to scold us. I shook the thought off and walked out my room.
Outside my door was my brothers.
We all made eye contact and once again we had the same thoughts.

We started to cautiously walk down the stairs with a sad act. The act was something we had came up with for forgiveness. Once we reached the living room, our act was put into progression.
"We're sorry, mom." We chorused.
Our mom had looked at us like we were on drugs.
"Sorry for what!?" She asked, concerned.

Then, we realized she didn't remember.
"Nothing!" We quickly shouted.
"What did you call us in here for, mom?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh, I have great news! There is a family living next to us!" She thrilled.
"Why does that have anything to do with us!" Jackson questioned.
" The catch is...the family is made up of 9 kids, they're all boys, and they're just like...Y/n!" She said lastly.

The boys could care less about the information but I was kind of...happy.
I mean, finally, I know there are people like me out there. Just then, there was knock at the door. Who could it be....