Meet and greet

There was a knock at the door, once again. Then, the doorbell rung. Whoever the person is seems pretty impatient, and if he keep ringing the doorbell I'm gonna kick his a-

"Jackson, go get the door." My mom commanded. Jackson turned to face Yugyeom and said,
"Yugyeom, go get the door!" Yugyeom then turned to me with a huge smirk, then, he let the words slip out his mouth,
"Y/n, go get the door!" He started laughing, but I just turned towards my left eagerly to find, no one. There was no one else I could put the blame on because the oldest brother out of all my siblings, Taeyang, was in the military. My grin left my face. I sighed, and started to March to the door, slowly.

When I opened the door, I found something unexpected. Two boys, awkwardly, standing at my front door. They were more like unwanted.
"Uh, I'm Chen and this is my brother, Xiumin. Um, we're here because our mom wanted us to welcome you guys."
He was pretty nervous and uptight. I'm guessing my mother heard a male voice because she rushed here in 0.1 seconds.
"She was also wondering if you guys would like to come over for dinner." Xiumin stated. Before I could reply to Xiumin, my mom butt in.

"Of course we would!" She said, all happy go lucky.
"Well, I guess we should get going. See you later." Chen said, bowed, and left alongside his brother.
"Y/n, this is it! People finally like you!"
My mom exclaimed.

"But I don't want to!" I whined.
"Too bad, you will." She demanded, and left to go get ready. I feel like my life is getting more hard by day.
I headed to my room and went to ready.

I wore this:

I went downstairs to see my mom with a huge grin on her face

I went downstairs to see my mom with a huge grin on her face. Sometimes, I think she's pure evil herself.
"The whole family is ready, let's go!"
She sang. My brothers and I groaned in chorus.

C'mon Y/n, it's just a few hours what could go wrong!

Time Skip...

When we arrived at the house, we stood at the head of the walk way in aw. If we thought our house was a mansion, well, this is a palace. I guess I can see why, I have to remember they have 9 children, after all. We walked up to the door and rung the bell.

Soon, we heard yelling, footsteps, and a "Yehet". We looked at each other when he heard "yehet". Then, the door swung open to see a different teenage boy (other than Xiumin and Chen).

"Hello, my name is Chanyeol. Come in." He said while bowing. He then lead us to the living room, where we found Xiumin and another boy. Pardon my vision, but the boy sitting beside Xiumin seemed...high.

"Hey, I see you met Chanyeol. Oh, this is my other brother, Lay." He said referring to the person beside him. Then, he gave him a nudge to get him to introduce himself. Before he spoke, he gazed off into space and came back to reality.
"Hi, my name is Lay." He said, and once again went into a trans.

Then, another boy appeared, coming from the opposite direction we came.
He was handsome along with the Chanyeol guy.
"Hi, my name is Kyungsoo or D.O. My mother told me to inform you that the food will take a while." The guy said.

Although he was handsome, he was very sinister looking. Then, a woman came from the way D.O did.
"I'm sorry the food is taking a while, in the meantime. Why don't you kids go hang out in the movie theater."
Omfg! They have a movie theater!

Although I was fascinated with the fact that they had a movie theater, i didn't want to hang out with those boys. My brothers and I looked at each other and started shaking our heads, violently, But our mom answered for us instead.
"Of course they would!" She said, with a huge smile on her face.

D.O guided us to the movie theater, while we sighed and followed after him. Once we were inside of the mini cinema, my ignorant brother's had to open their mouthes.
"So, what's you powers?" Yugyeom asked, like it was nothing.

"I don't know what you're talking about...." one of the boys, who didn't introduce themselves, had replied. They were all shook.

"It's okay, Y/n has powers too

"It's okay, Y/n has powers too." Jackson followed up, while pointing at me. First of all, don't @ me. The boys looked at me with bewilderment.
"Really!?" One of the boys said, a little reassured. "Oh, I'm kai, by the way."

"You guys, stop making them uncomfortable! And yes, I do have powers." I told them.
"It's fine, they were just curious. I'm Sehun." He told me. That night, we learned more about the boys and became closer with them. Soon, the night came to end and we left to go home.

"Thanks for having us over, Haneul." My mom's last words were before we left.

Time Skip: Morning

When I woke up, I recalled my dreams from last night...
"I HAD A DREAM ABOUT FUCKING D.O AND CHANYEOL!!!" I Screamed.
(It was the scream heard throughout the house.)

_____________________________

Exo Next Door is also uploaded on youtube under my youtube channel:
Bangtan Shesus.

Exo's superpowers:

Suho: Water and time control
Baekhyun: Light
Sehun: Wind and telekinesis
Kai: Teleportation
D.O: Strength and Earth
Chanyeol: Fire
Lay: Healing and flight
Chen: Lightning
Xiumin: Frost

《~Bangtan_Shesus~》