The bitch is in town!

I needed to clear my mind after almost getting attacked by fan girls so, I decided to go dance. I walked down the halls anxiously, wanting to be free and open my mind. Once I entered the cold and dark room, I turned on the lights to have my soul leave my body. In the middle of the dance room was Exo, they stood there with the happiest faces while yelling, "Surprise!!". I was so startled I quickly turned the lights off and sprinted out of the room, of course, with Exo behind me.

I ran in the kitchen to find my brothers.
"Jackson! Yugyeom! Intruders!" I jumped around and yelled, I looked like courage the cowardly dog. Soon, Exo walked
Inside the kitchen, leaving my brothers with the same facial features as me.
"What the hell are you doing in our house!" Jackson growled at them. Chen rolled his eyes and went to explaining,
"Don't get you panties in a twist. Calm down. Your parents are leaving for business trip and they asked us to watch the house." He said, with a calm aura.

"So...you guys are staying here?" Yugyeom asked, Jackson and I looked at him with a "Are you serious" face.
"I guess so.." Kai spoke up. After he confirmed that we groaned out of annoyance.
"Oh no!" My siblings and I chorused. On the other hand, Exo was jumping for joy.
"That means we could spend more time with you, Y/n!" Exo sang. Well, this is going to be a long...period of time.

Time Skip: The Next day...

"Boys, please get ready! Sehun, stop hugging me! Baekhyun, stop standing on the couch! Xiumin, stop eating all the food! Jackson, Yugyeom, Help me!" I begged my brothers, but they've held themselves captive in my bedroom. They refused to leave my room and step foot into the hell going on down here. If you're wondering what's going on..well it's time to get ready for school and the boys aren't listening. They kee-

"Lay, that's disgusting! Put some pants on and stop smacking your butt!" I yelled.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

I stood in horror as we watched our sister get attacked by boys. I felt guilty, I watched her cry out for help until I cracked. I couldn't watch her get attacked anymore. "Don't you think we should help her?" I asked Jackson, with worry in my voice. "I mean..don't you think it's cruel to let our baby sister die..out there?" Jackson gulped and looked into my eyes. "Look, I love my sister but....it's every man for themselves!" By the time he finished his sentence, I wasn't in the room anymore. I had to go help my sister.

When I reached downstairs and saw Y/n getting jumped by boys, I thought fast and quickly yelled out what came to mind. "First one to school gets a date with Y/n!!!" After saying that, D.O and Chanyeol quickly ran to put on clothes..soon, the others quickly following behind them. Y/n thanked me and we quickly went get ready for school.

Time Skip: School

Y/n's P.O.V

My brothers and I were the first to safely get to school. Soon came D.O with an out of breath Chanyeol behind him. After, the rest arrived. "C'mon, we don't wanna be late for class!" I yelled at them.

"We're sorry we're late, Mrs. Kim!" I yelled as soon as D.O, Chanyeol, and I entered the classroom. "It's okay, Just don't be late again," She replied, "Anyways class, we have a new student today." After she announced the news, a girl walked in. From her side profile, she looked familiar. It wasn't until I caught a glimpse of her face, I knew who she was immediately. It was no other than that evil bitch, Hyuna! Who is Hyuna you ask?

Well, Hyuna was my bully at my old school. She was pure evil itself, every corner of the inside of her body was filled of darkness. Some say she was the most purest form of the devil himself, While I just say she's an evil bitch! In fact, I believe..no I KNOW she was the one who told the whole school about my powers. "Hyuna, why don't you sit next to Y/n?" Mrs. Kim asked Hyuna, as which she replied with, "With pleasure.." She then started marching towards me with a cunning smirk, her eyes like laser beams.

Soon, she finally sat down in the seat next to mine.

During class, Hyuna passed me a note while Mrs. Kim's back was turned. The note read: "Get ready for your life to become a living hell!" I crumpled up the note and threw it back at her, two can play that game. Trust me, I've been to hell and back so I'm pretty sure you're no match for me. But if it's war that she wants..it's war that she gets! Let the games...Begin!

_______________________________________________________________________-

{~Bangtan Shesus~}

(Did you really think it was over????)

LMAO:)

_____________________________________________________________________

The bell rung indicating it was time for lunch so I headed there with D.O and Chanyeol.

Time Skip: Cafeteria

The boys(Including Jackson and Yugyeom) and I were laughing and playing until Hyuna came. "Long time no see, Y/n! Oh, who are your little friends!" She asked, with sweetness in her tone. It was all an fake act. Then, I noticed she was looking straight at...D.O.

"Back off, Hyuna!" Jackson said in a threatening tone. "Yeah! Back off!" Yugyeom followed up. "Aww, why so rude boys? C'mon Y/n, are you really not going to introduce me to your new friends??" I paid no mind to Hyuna. "Boys, I'm going to use the bathroom, don't worry...I won't be long." I got up, completely ignoring Hyuna, and left the cafeteria. As i was walking to the bathroom, I heard the sound of heels clicking behind me.

Then, someone grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. I looked up to identify who it was..what as surpise, it was Hyuna. "Listen, I own this school and I will get away with whatever I want! And don't think you're better than me because you will never be! Oh, and stay away from those boys!" She had grabbed my neck and started to choke me. I started to suffocate and blood rushed to my head. I tried to grasp for atleast the tiniest bit of air. After a while, she let go and started to walk away but not before saying her last words. "If you thought I was bad before, well now I'm more worst than you can imagine!"After she finished ranting, she finally walked away leaving me on the floor gasping for air.
________________________________

Vote, Follow, Share, Repeat!!!